** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATR - Stable Stars Competition - £10,000 in Prizes (Starts 18th Nov)

Stable Stars Comp starts next weekend, I have created a private league just for us at the Punters Lounge. Details below;
Something to keep an interest in the NH season and I will post the latest table each week.

:ok

_______________________________________________________________________________________

It's back! The brilliant free-to-play Stable Stars competition returns for the 2017/18 Jumps Season with a prize fund of £10,000 up for grabs at www.attheraces.com/stablestars

Run in association with bet365, we've made a few tweaks to the competition format for this season to make Stable Stars even more exciting and giving players the opportunity to fine tune their teams plus the chance to compete in a League of Leagues competition.

The main changes for the new 2017/18 season are:

• Stables now consist of 12 horses; 2 from the Elite List and 10 from the Main List.
  • Players can make up to three Main List substitutions per week and one Elite List substitution per month.
  • The substitution window is now open until 11pm each Friday.
  • More bonus races will increase the chance to pick up points, especially in January and February.
  • A new League of Leagues competition will crown the top Stable Stars league.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your League

League name: Punters Lounge

League pin: 1266

• BillyHills changed the title to ATR - Stable Stars Competition - £10,000 in Prizes (Starts 18th Nov)
2 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Anyone else interested in this, only 6 entered so far, we need a few more to make it interesting!

Starts 18th November.

:ok

I am alredy in. Still pick up horses with not much expirience , only about reading good words and see ratting of some one, but it will be fun anyway!

48 minutes ago, vikki37 said:

Sorry, there's one thing I don't quite understand. On Friday, Finian's Oscar won but I didn't get any points from it? Did they start only counting the results from Saturday?  Thanks in advance. 

Yes, competition start from 18.11 so before that nothing was count!   I have him too on friday.

Edited by nenad986