** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat - Friday 10th Nov

915 Newc

Poppy in the  wind  98.95

Shamamardi    98.93

Lady of the lamp  98.92

Major krispies 98.92

Very interesting race ...one of those rare ones you look at and think ...can it ? ....Lady of the lamp is fav here around 3/1 and will run a big race as an improving youngster and bottom weight too but poppy in the wind is ....66/1 ?? No its not a mirage I nearly fainted wen i saw the price ....no guarntee will run best race but I expected around 12/1 so 66/1 is just way out there ...,paddyp have made a major mistake with that one ....,of the others samamardi around 6/1 should be on the premises too so ill go ew on both and hope for the upset of the century !! You never know .....

Poppy in the wind 5pts ew 66/1 paddyp

Shamamardi 5pts ew 6/1 bet365

220 Warwick

Oxwich Bay 9/4 PP

Evan Williams is going well at the minute and he saddles a nice sort in Oxwich Bay at Warwick on Friday and I think he can win off this sort of mark before too long. He won his bumper at Sedgefield from Dear Sire who has gone on to win off marks of the mid 130's. 
He ran in two novice hurdles and was placed in both and well backed in both! He's had a break and kicks off his handicap career here and really ought to be going close in this grade.

25 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Thing is .... did you get on Richard??? or was it just an error, they do make a lot at PP.

:ok

no, I didn’t 

and they do seem to make a lot

had to call them out a couple times last week when they marked winning footy matches as losses

8:30 Dundalk BURREN VIEW LADY 8/1 General

Burren Veiw Lady is top weight tonight but holds a very good chance. With retirement coming up (quoted end of season) this could be her last. She won here at the start of the month with a very fast pace. She missed the kick last time but still ran very respectable off a 5lb higher mark. Dropped to 65 tonight she can gain revenge on Glenmoore, although wide draw to deal with again. (minor issue if she gets a good start).  Tynamite won well last time and as 8lb rise to overcome in what could be a very fast race.

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

I got on and my friend has too it was online for ages and there was 40/1 available at others for a while too .....probably won't finishe anywhere any way after all that but its a good bet nonetheless 

And look at today pearl spectre 16/1 and last night paddyp were 16/1 and bet365 15/2 ....others were in between but i dunno whos doin their odds but i like him !!

7 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

And look at today pearl spectre 16/1 and last night paddyp were 16/1 and bet365 15/2 ....others were in between but i dunno whos doin their odds but i like him !!

I am a fan of your tips @richard-westwood, but Poppy in the wind with 66/1 sound like not good i really confuse about that, but GL today R-W

P/s: yesterday i followed Pearl Spectre 16/1 and Miracle Garden 7/1 in bet365 , thanks for the tips sir :cheers:cheers

3 hours ago, minhtri32132 said:

I just check Poppy in the wind  20/1 now look like you have the best odd , hope for good run :loon:loon:loon

I'm starting to wonder if it would be better if he doesn't win cos I really think I'll get banned soon ....I've taken them for a fair amount lately including a grand yesterday so this would firmly put me on the radar .....I might be about to get promoted to the big leagues lol 

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

I'm starting to wonder if it would be better if he doesn't win cos I really think I'll get banned soon ....I've taken them for a fair amount lately including a grand yesterday so this would firmly put me on the radar .....I might be about to get promoted to the big leagues lol 

Bettar to winn, becous you are probably in UK so you can bet on ground beting shop. At last you dont have problem like me, to open account by account to still stand in the game. I realy thinking about to come to UK in neer future to wallking around the London and playing it for cash in betting shops. Small problem is that i need visa ( have friend warking in Credit Swisse bank to garant for me) but still can be turist only. My grandmother lived in Australia for over 40 years and when she was supposed to take my mother's citizenship she did not do it. So, by what kind of case it brought a little more rational decision, I could now go along with that passport whenever I want to, so that with the same troubles around the horse bet  continue for me. Good luck with tip m8!!!

Testarossa  98.88

Waarif    98.87

Alexandrakontai  98.87

Waarif is short fav here on account most people expect him to improve tonight but there's no guarntee so the 2/1 looks very poor value ....on the flip side the 11/1 and 16/1 on the other two are looking fab value ew bets to take fav on with so lets have a bit of fun and play 

Testarossa 5pts ew 16/1 -wh

Alexandrakontai 5pts ew 11/1 bet365

Didn't have a bet in this race so this is NOTHING from the pocket, it's purely an observation 

Tape goes up and Frank the Slink was showing 20/1

The full race it was still showing 20/1 

On the main screen after the race as Winner it showed 20/1

Then as Full result was put up............... 16/1 

I see this happen many times but what can be done ?  I feel it really isn't acceptable :@

http://www.skysports.com/racing/results/full-result/807909/hexham/10-11-2017/follow-hexham-racecourse-on-twitter-conditional-jockeys-handicap-chase

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Testarossa  98.88

Waarif    98.87

Alexandrakontai  98.87

Waarif is short fav here on account most people expect him to improve tonight but there's no guarntee so the 2/1 looks very poor value ....on the flip side the 11/1 and 16/1 on the other two are looking fab value ew bets to take fav on with so lets have a bit of fun and play 

Testarossa 5pts ew 16/1 -wh

Alexandrakontai 5pts ew 11/1 bet365

2nd and 3rd ....can't complain 

final furlong
Burren View Lady leads
Glenmoore lies second
Indian Landing third
Bouquet Garni fourth
Goodnite Irina & La Cumparsita making headway
Burren View Lady leads
Burren View Lady by 1l
Burren View Lady hands and heels