** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Nov 7th & 8th

nationalleagueodds.jpg

nonleagueodds.jpg

There are a selection of matches coming up in midweek from the non-league. National League, FA Trophy, Northern Premier League, Isthmian Premier Division, and Southern League Premier is all included here. Let us know your tips for these matches!

This is a really tough set of midweek fixtures in the Bostick to have any sort of meaningful investment. I'd be delighted to advise all to oppose Lowestoft, but there's not a chance that I'll be backing Needham Market, even in the 'Draw No Bet' market. The wheels look to be coming off at Leiston and they fielded Chris Henderson at the weekend who isn't fully fit. They have a threadbare squad and look to be on the wane. Again, Harlow are impossible to make a case for.

After Saturday's win at Hendon, you could maybe make a case for Kingstonian - but they're taking on a Jim Cooper side who are unbeaten in 10 matches. I can't see any value. I haven't seen Tooting nor BHT (I missed the LTFC match due to family matters) - I can't comment. Worthing/Dorking is too short for a play.

I will have a small punt on Margate away to Merstham. It would have been a decent bet/tip but Merstham were outstanding when the smashed 6 against Lowestoft a couple of weeks back. Margate have a potent attack and they've just seen the return of Frannie Collin from injury. They also have Matt Bodkin and Jordan Chiedozie as decent front men and I fully expect to see them score a few more goals in weeks to come and make a push for the play-off berths.

6/4 Margate looks a fair play as I'd have made them favourites for this match.

Edited by LondonHibs

National League.

Chester v Wrexham: Wrexham win @ 2.30

Wrexham are 3rd in the table and have lost just once in their last 6 away league game. They have conceded just 2 goals in that time and that was in their last away league game when they lost 2-0 at Fylde. Chester are struggling in 22nd position in the table and have won just 2 home games all season.