** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Portuguese Second League 01 November

Benfica B - Santa Clara
Football - Second League Portugal
11/01/2017
14:30 GMT

Benfica B comes from one defeat 4-0.
They played very badly, suffered four goals, but could have been double. It was a disaster that caused the limitations of the team to be identified, and once again the coach of the team showed not enough quality to overcome games where Benfica B does not use players of the first team.
For this game will not play with 4 starters! because they played on Tuesday for the sub 19 team that plays for the champions young league.
They are 3 offensive midfielders and 1 forward.
Gedson Fernandes
Florentino Luís
João Félix
José Gomes

That is, if the defensive weaknesses are already a habitual one of this team (In only two games they did not concede goals!), Offensively they will be very limited for this game!

Santa Clara: Last weekend I indicated the following about this team:
"The weakness of the team is the defensive sector, as it usually suffers at least one goal, even against teams of lower value"

Nothing better than after a defeat, play against a team with offensive difficulties! smile.png
In the last game against the penafiel, they had a physical break in the second half, due to the fact that the preparation of the game was made difficult by the heavy rains that were felt on the island.
In recent days these conditions have not been verified and the team has been trained normally.
Is a candidate for the title, with excellent players, where the experience of Marcelo Oliveira (defense that returns after a game of suspension), Thiago Santana (second best scorer of the championship), Pacheco, and Minhoca should be more than enough to bring a good result of Lisbon.

For this game my bet is:

PICK: Santa Clara AH 0 @ 2.17 Dafabet (6 units) (twice the usual)

Braga B - Varzim
Football - Second League Portugal
1/11/2017
15:00 GMT

Braga B: It had a difficult championship start because they played against some of the best teams in the league.
It is difficult to say in any B (secondary) team has great players, the most important is the balance of the team, and I think Braga B has that balance.
Braga B not has very young players, but players in his 20s and 23s.
Some African players give physical strength to the team and can create imbalances at any time (Mamadou Loum, Luther Singh and Ogana).
The team comes from to win away and seeks to continue the good moment.

Varzim: In the last 7 games, varzim won one game. 
For this game are absent (by suspension or injury) 7 of the players, of which I highlight three that are perhaps the greatest figures of the team (Kaka, leonel olimpico and the Tiago Valente).
Practically will not have solutions from the bench,

I think it could be a good opportunity for Braga B to continue the victory achieved last weekend.

Pick: Braga B AH -0.25 @ 2.04 188bet (3 units)