** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 3rd - 5th

champratings.jpg

The Championship action is fast and frantic over the coming week or so. Here are the odds and ratings for the matches coming up this weekend. Feel free to post some early tips if you aren't fussed about waiting for the midweek matches to be over first.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

Successful predictions with Bolton and Brentford and Wolves got a comfy win. Good midweek for me.

As for Friday night, I think any time Wolves are at home and evens are above it's going to be a very popular acca inclusion. This league has a funny way of throwing weird results up all the time but I would be very disappointed if we didn't beat Fulham tomorrow.

Elsewhere Barnsley look a good price. Will say it again, regardless of my dislike for them, Birmingham just do not look like a team that's going to be in anything other than a relegation scrap. I believe Barnsley are better than their league position suggests and have got some decent results recently especially in the games against those in and around them.

Think I'd take Villa at that price too but don't like the look of much else. Tough game to call for you @StevieDay1983

Wolves to bt Fulham

Wolves top the table after 15 games and had a good 2-0 away win at Norwich in mid week. At home in the league they have won 5 drawn 1 and lost 1. Fulham come into the match on the back of a 2-0 home loss to Bristol City in midweek and are 16th in the table but that was just their 4th defeat in 15 league games. The problem is that they have drawn 7. Away from Craven Cottage they have won 3 drawn 2 and lost 2 in the league. I am going for Wolves to win the game and over 2.5 goals as I think Fulham may score having scored more goals away (10) than they have at home (8).

Managed to turn things around midweek much thanks to the draw in the Sunderland-Bolton game and Cardiff (congrats @StevieDay1983 ). I agree with @PokerWolf1 regarding Barnsley and i'll be backing them aswell, that's also the only game that im backing for a win. Tricky round. Looking into over/unders and BTTS in the rest of the games. BTTS in the Bristol C - Cardiff game .. Might back over 2.5 in the Nottingham-QPR.

Edited by kimboslajjs

I do not have final decision so far  but i am looking at Millwall and Sheffield UTD both to win vs Burton A and Hull.

Millwall coming after only one win in last 5 games, they are not bad at home and the visitors are quite right opponent for another win.Burton A have scored only once away from home and with only few attempts to score.

Sheffield UTD are great this season especially at home, on other side  Hull struggle with injuries and it is  hard for them to find some form.

Edited by Puntermk