** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Nov 3rd - 6th

germanyratings1.jpg

germanyratings2.jpg

A few of you guys are keeping the Bundesliga I and II discussion alive. It's the last batch of games before we hit another international break so let's make it a big one! What are your betting tips ahead of these games?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

Eintracht Frankfurt v Werder Bremen

Eintracht Frankfurt: Chandler (9/0 d), Da Costa (2/0 d), Regäsel (0/0 d), Fabian (0/0 m), Mascarell (0/0 m), Mbouhom (0/0 f), Meier (0/0 f)

Werder Bremen: Eilers (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

So i´m sorry, but not little time due this Weekend so only Short today.

Frankfurt-Bremen
Bremen now with new Coach. Kohlfeldt from the Bremen U23 Team now take in Charge for today´s game. He said he will make some Changes in Tactics for today against Frankfurt. So maybe he will be right. For me the odds are not fair. Bremen in Form with nearly the same quality in his best Starting XI like Frankfurt. So maybe with Changing Coach today it will be a positive effect. Bremen with best possible Starting XI and with some changes. Seams like to be 4-3-3 and thats a system who Bremen can be playing good. For me it´s more a feeling like a pick about knowledge.

Bremen @ 4.75 2/10 bet365

Augsburg-Leverkusen
I´ve write it some times this Season. Augsburg for me a relegation Candidate. Last Weekend with 3-0 win away against poor Bremen. So now 9th Place, but they performance was not so good. They playing some nice Counters against Bremen, but Finnbogasson are out of Form. With Hinteregger are injured they missing like some Weeks there best Defender. Also they now playing against a Team who are on Fire. Leverkusen with really good Performances last Weeks and with Derby Win after 0:1 down last Weekend against Cologne. So tommorow with only Jedvaj are missing. They have no Key Player or some important Players. They are a good Team with a massive strong Quality in Deep of the Squad. So for me they are for Sure Favorite. H2H here are also great with 9-4-1 for Leverkusen.

Leverkusen @ 2.10 4/10 interwetten

Freiburg-Schalke

Freiburg with some missings like Central Defender Söyüncü or Kempf. But whole Season Freiburg are missing many Players and allways they showed some good Performances. But there Transfers Out in Summer are terrible for them. But they fight and run whole Game and playing good at Home. Now Schalke who are unbeaten in last 4 Games but they are not played really good. So they also without there important MF Player Goretzka who is injured. And thats for me the Reason here, that Schalke will not win. They have some Ambitions this Season but if 1,2 important Players are missing it will be hard. Like tomorrow. So for me here Schalke also have more Quality but Freiburg will fight. So smells like Draw here.

Freiburg-Schalke - X @ 3.50 2/10 Tipico

Dortmund fights open and scores with ease, but leaves open and accepts some goals. It has eight out of ten over 2.5 goals, and it has seven consecutive over 2.5 goals and five goals. Bayern Munich totaling six out of ten over 2.5. In such a match every result is open, the two teams do not have big differences and the match can go everywhere, but I certainly expect to be open to a lot of matches
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Bayern have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 games in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2 goals scored in 92% of Leverkusen's last 12 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 04.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-11-2017

Nurnberg has nine out of 12 over 2.5 goals and eight at 12 goals in its home base with just one match under three goals, while in its last eight it has over 2.5 goals and goals. Ingolstadt has eight over twelve over 2.5, while in the last eight he has only one game with under three goals. The two teams score and accept easily the goals, they will fight for the victory and can be an open game with many goals
FC NUREMBERG vs FC INGOLSTADT +2.50 Over, odds 1.82

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

There have been over 2 goals scored in 89% of Nuernberg's last 9 home games in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2 goals scored in 88% of Ingolstadt's last 8 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 32 Football Betting Streaks for 06.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-06-11-2017