** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Oct 31st & Nov 1st

champratings.jpg

The Championship calendar is relentless this week as the midweek schedule throws up a full set of fixtures. It was a chaotic weekend of action just gone. Personally, I'm gutted Cardiff couldn't get the win. Some bizarre refereeing decisions but evened out eventually. What are the tips you're betting on this week then? Big game for Cardiff at home again. Need to win to avoid dropping even further off the pace being set by Sheffield United.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

Ordinarily I'd have took a draw away at Norwich but due to debacle of Saturday it now becomes more important to win it. Unfortunately I'm not sure we will. My head wouldn't like to call it either way but my heart thinks were in for a reality check and consecutive losses... Hope I'm wrong. Would expect the manager to be ringing the changes.

Bolton look overpriced given Sunderlands horrendous home record for last 2 years. Small stakes on a team that was seconds away from a very good away win on the weekend.

Brentford surprised me at the weekend. Think they can follow it up against Brum who I just am not convinced are in for anything other than a relegation scrap despite the money they have spent. Think the price is a bit skinny but Brum are struggling for goals.

these are probably toughest set of fixtures i've seen this year because they are difficult to call. most clubs right now are neither good nor that bad which inclines me to back a few draws but i wouldn't be too confident with any pick right now. i think burton have a decent chance of victory than maybe derby, fulham, sheff utd, double chance on millwall and derby, ipswich to win 0-1

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UK

Hull have won their last 4 home games against Middlesbrough in all competitions.
Norwich have won their last 4 home games against Wolves in all competitions.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 31.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-31-10-2017

4 hours ago, kimboslajjs said:

Not much made sense to me this past weekend but having another go today. Backing Cardiff yet again, they need those 3 points if they're not to fall behind, BTTS in QPR-Sheff UTD and playing X2 backing the draw or bolton away against sunderland!

I can see why you're backing us. We are quite formidable at home. I would also tip Ward to score any time for us. He's always looking lively and if he starts then I think he could grab a goal. Zohore could well start but there's still speculation he's not fully recovered from the ankle injury so worth keeping an eye on it.

i just cannot believe that ipswich is 6/1. cardiff has been in bad form for a month. they will probably lose 1-0 or 2-1.

i never play draws in my accumulators but i'm going to have a go tonight. 

ipswich win

hull vs middlesbrough draw

norwich vs wolves draw

sheff utd

stake £10      returns £1500

good luck

Edited by sajtion