** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

China Super League Predictions 2017

cslodds.jpg.5faee9b6dc5c468d3ad3f1c027eb

The China Super League is growing in strength so we have buckled to the bandwagon and decided to start covering the odds every week. Are there any budding fans of the Asian leagues out there? @vasilli07, @zemo91, @clubgowi, @gogetta, @jamiedavies02, @lockscombi, @Mobster, @winnerwinner, and @WinningAdvice, keen to get your opinions!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come from China, I have a good friend and I have a better understanding of the true level of football clubs in China and the dynamic, if necessary, we will share our views, try to start next week. I do not understand English, I am a trial translation software, I hope you can see clearly

9 hours ago, liongjoycewang said:

I come from China, I have a good friend and I have a better understanding of the true level of football clubs in China and the dynamic, if necessary, we will share our views, try to start next week. I do not understand English, I am a trial translation software, I hope you can see clearly

:welcome to PL @liongjoycewang :ok Looking forward to your tips and predictions. ;) Lots of big players heading over the the Chinese Super League these days, so the standard should be decent.

18 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

:欢迎 到PL @liongjoycewang :好  期待您的提示和预测。;) 这些天,中国超级联赛的大牌球员有很多,所以标准应该是体面的。

Because of the time difference between China and europe. I might be able to predict a few days in advance, hoping to help some of my friends from europe...... In addition, I hope this translation software can be as accurate as possible to express my meaning.   :)

3 hours ago, liongjoycewang said:

Because of the time difference between China and europe. I might be able to predict a few days in advance, hoping to help some of my friends from europe...... In addition, I hope this translation software can be as accurate as possible to express my meaning.   :)

If that's translated, it looks excellent software! :ok 

On 2017/4/19 上午1:44:18, Sir Puntalot said:

如果这是翻译,它看起来优秀的软件! :好 

I can't see the meaning of the translation.. Ha ha ha. In China, many young people of my age are good at English, but I am an exception. I never pass the English class. My English words only stay in "thank you" and "goodbye"

Tomorrow, the Chinese Football Super League, Shanghai SIPG --- HeBei CFFC, the number of goals will be more than 2.5/3. JiangSu Suning RF ----Guangzhou, the number of goals will be more than 2.5/3. More confident.
In addition Guangzhou evergrande---Liaoning Hongyun game, Guangzhou Evergrande will be very easy to win, the first half will lead

cslodds.jpg.50eb4cefeddd1607ffe825d828a6

@liongjoycewang, you are now our resident China Super League expert. Would you care to give us your opinions on these games please?

@vasilli07, @zemo91, @clubgowi, @gogetta, @jamiedavies02, @lockscombi, @Mobster, @winnerwinner, and @WinningAdvice, any of you guys fancy taking a punt on this league yet?

I hope the automatic translation software can express my idea as much as possible, hope can let you look well.

Beijing vs Tianjin Quanjian... Football, the two cities is key in our China, Tianjin Quanjian because strong economy, make the team reached a height, replaced the original on behalf of the Tianjin team Tianjin Teda, became the representative of the city, Tianjin Quanjian have strong foreign aid pato and coach fabio cannavaro, pato a ball on the goal finally, so the state should be very good. Beijing guoan home is the most crazy in China, the league has been one of the highest in China football super league. Very important thing is that, in China, two good teams, home team rarely lose the game. But I think the game too early goals, BET365 given the odds are not suitable for 1.66, because the return is too low. I suggest if you can wait, when backwardness or above 2.00 in the second half to start will be more valuable.

Jiangsu Suning FC v through RF... My home is in Jiangsu suning next to fc stadium, so it is my hometown club. By the way, the team boss is inter milan boss. Jiangsu suning happened a lot of difficulties at present, the manager is also facing a crisis of confidence, we have more than half of the fans want him to leave. Jiangsu's foreign aid is from Brazil ramirez and teixeira, another Columbia martinez, but he and the club have the contradiction, the role of because he is too big, so he ask for a raise water or to play in Europe, so he will not play the game... Through the RF results surprise this year, but there will be a foreign aid can't come to game, this is also our good news. I rational analysis, it is difficult for us to win the game, but two team total score over 2.5/3 can be a good choice

Shanghai SIPG and Hebei CFFC is two of China's richest club, because they have two teams are belong to the communist enterprise, ha ha ha ha ha. Shanghai SIPG has the hulk and Oscar, is China's football league all guard nightmare, but the team defender is also very bad. You know, the Chinese football league every can have three foreign players, are basically frontcourt players. So many team's defenders are made by the Chinese and a south Korean, so the game, BET365 given at 1.44 I won't, this is not a good bet. Opportunity. I will be at the time of 20 minutes to choose will be scored in the first half, full score more than 2.5 at the same time.

Tianjin Teda v Yanbian Fude FC.......

The home team will win  。 2:0   3:0,  2 points or more, very likely

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng V Shanghai Shenhua

Our team is hostile to Shanghai Shenhua and we have had a number of violent incidents with their fans, so I think they will lose the game. Their star players: Tevez and Fredy Guarin, I heard that there was a conflict with the club, so they will be in trouble, I firmly believe that Shanghai Shenhua will not win the game

Changchun Yatai V Henan jianye

Two worst teams, don't bet on them, maybe a draw

Shangdong Luneng V Chongqin Lifan

The home team will win easily

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like here, I hope to know more friends

Today's AFC Champions League, JiangSu FC VS Jeju United
JiangSu FC, has been locked in the first group, but in the Chinese Super League ranked last, yesterday's team boss meeting, the statement continued to support the coach. We analyze the team will be discharged today, a number of rotation players, our fans today's results are not required. The team also needs to work for the first time in the Chinese Super League at the weekend, so JS FC will lose the game today
Jeju United -0.5 is a very good choice, I will bet 1000 yuan (114GBP) to participate in this choice