Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

China Super League Predictions 2017

Today's AFC Champions League, JiangSu FC VS Jeju United
JiangSu FC, has been locked in the first group, but in the Chinese Super League ranked last, yesterday's team boss meeting, the statement continued to support the coach. We analyze the team will be discharged today, a number of rotation players, our fans today's results are not required. The team also needs to work for the first time in the Chinese Super League at the weekend, so JS FC will lose the game today
Jeju United -0.5 is a very good choice, I will bet 1000 yuan (114GBP) to participate in this choice

6 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

我同意。他们的外国球员,如Alex Teixeira和Ramires不太可能有风险,所以这是一个全中国队。 

Hello, do you have any suggestions for tomorrow's SHANGHAI SIPG? I think the return is too high (1.60), there may be an accident

Thank you very much! I like it here, though I must use the shit of the translation software, I hope you can understand what I said. This week I time not many, but I will effort to inquire about some news, and then give me advice.

4.28 12:35  Guangzhou R&F  V Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng 

Two teams have some insider relations, Guizhou coach in Guangzhou R&F work for many years, now because of poor grades, he faces dismissal, so Guangzhou R&F may make friendship action. Guizhou in the road will not pursue offensive and scoring goals, defensive work will be the focus. So I think the Guizhou+1/1.5 and the total score not more than 2.5/3 is a worthwhile bet

10 minutes ago, liongjoycewang said:

8:30 Yanbian v Changchun

According to the starter list, the yanbian will be scored, the main team's offensive strength is general, so changchun + 0/0.5, I think is better

FXXK!!! 

According to the first list, the yanbian will be scored by the opponent, the main team will attack the power, so changchun + 0/0.5, I think is better