** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

China Super League Predictions 2017

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chinaratings.jpg

It appears that @liongjoycewang has been silenced by his government after condoning betting on the Chinese Super League! So @vasilli07, it's up to you and I to drag the league through this rough patch until others realise its full potential! You were unlucky last week with your bet just falling victim to a very tight 1-0 scoreline. What do you fancy in these games? Personally, I am very tempted by Yianbian Fude at home. High odds but I think they could sneak it so worth the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

chinaratings.jpg

@vasilli07, can we get you back involved after a quiet couple of weeks?

@liongjoycewang, are you alive mate? Or did you get hit by a stray shot from Demba Ba? Is he even still out there playing?

@Tiffy, SOS for some corners and goals-based betting tips!

@betcatalog, you've been spreading your tip seed around the forums again recently. Care to dabble in China?

Usually don't even look at this league, but was dabbling about with the ELO Ratings when I came across something unusual. I noticed that Changchun Yatai had a rating difference of 18.75 / 4 Avg and 24,5 / Avg 2 so marked them down as a possible bet. Checked the odds and lo and behold 7\1.

Liaoning have not got a point out of their last 7 games in the league while Changchun have lost their last game, their only loss in 7, winning 4, drawing 2 and that loss.

Have tried to check on possible team  sheets and I am finding that Changchun are missing players through injury/suspension.

From the above I am going to go for:

1 Pt Win Changchun @ 9\1 Bet 365

2 Pts Win Changchun / Draw @ 11\4 Bet365  

chinaratings.jpg

This weekend's Chinese Super League odds and ratings are finally up. They were delayed this week due to midweek Chinese Cup action. @Xtc12, has your dabbling persuaded you to get involved more in this league? @liongjoycewang, this is your weekly call out. We will keep going until there is confirmation that you are alive or dead! @Tiffy, would love you to hit us with your corners tips for this league! @vasilli07, don't be shy, get back involved mate!

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to China Super League Predictions > Aug 5th & 6th

Don't have a lot of time to study foreign leagues, but  I did have a quick look the last time you tagged me @StevieDay1983 and went for a BTTS in a match last week, which landed. (Only picked it in my head). I based it on the ratings, picking 2 teams playing each other with high ratings

I might study this league a bit more as Gus Poyet is managing over there at the moment, and his style is fairly predictable.

My eyes are drawn to the match on Sunday G R&F V LK (I won't try and spell them!). G R&F seem to be involved in matches with lots of goals. 34 in the last five games, with a minimum of 5 in each game & BTTS has happened in each match. There is also a huge difference on the ratings value between the teams, and I am sure that I must be able to use them to influence my selections.

So, based on nothing but stats & ratings I would go for

G R&F to win & O3.5 goals - 2.6 with B365

Would have to leave corners alone as I am unfamiliar with the teams style of play.

On 05/08/2017 at 0:47 PM, Tiffy said:

Don't have a lot of time to study foreign leagues, but  I did have a quick look the last time you tagged me @StevieDay1983 and went for a BTTS in a match last week, which landed. (Only picked it in my head). I based it on the ratings, picking 2 teams playing each other with high ratings

I might study this league a bit more as Gus Poyet is managing over there at the moment, and his style is fairly predictable.

My eyes are drawn to the match on Sunday G R&F V LK (I won't try and spell them!). G R&F seem to be involved in matches with lots of goals. 34 in the last five games, with a minimum of 5 in each game & BTTS has happened in each match. There is also a huge difference on the ratings value between the teams, and I am sure that I must be able to use them to influence my selections.

So, based on nothing but stats & ratings I would go for

G R&F to win & O3.5 goals - 2.6 with B365

Would have to leave corners alone as I am unfamiliar with the teams style of play.

Kerching. :ok 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

chinaratings.jpg

A number of matches from the China Super League over the coming 5 days. One midweek fixture next week hasn't had its odds released yet but you can trust our excellent ELO ratings to give you some insight into how to bet for that one. @Tiffy, @Magic0024, @vasilli07, @Marc Kearney, @Xtc12, and @liongjoycewang, what do you guys reckon for these games?

• 4 weeks later...

chinaratings.jpg

There are just two weeks of fixtures left in the China Super League. Guangzhou Evergrande have been crowned the champions but there is still plenty to play for elsewhere in the league. Shanghai SIPG have sealed one of the two other Asian Champions Cup spots. The remaining one is currently held by third placed Hebei China Fortune but they are closely followed by Tianjin Quanjian, Shandong Luneng Taishan, and Guangzhou R&F.

Unfortunately, the two relegation spots are already confirmed with Liaoning Whowin and Yanbian Funde going down. They will be replaced by Dalian Yifang and Beijing Renhe next season.

What are you guys looking to bet on this weekend then?

@Tiffy, @Magic0024, @vasilli07, @Marc Kearney, @Xtc12, @Magic0024, and @liongjoycewang?

• Sir Puntalot changed the title to China Super League Predictions 2017