** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

China Super League Predictions 2017

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.28 12:35  Guangzhou R&F  V Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng 

Two teams have some insider relations, Guizhou coach in Guangzhou R&F work for many years, now because of poor grades, he faces dismissal, so Guangzhou R&F may make friendship action. Guizhou in the road will not pursue offensive and scoring goals, defensive work will be the focus. So I think the Guizhou+1/1.5 and the total score not more than 2.5/3 is a worthwhile bet

10 minutes ago, liongjoycewang said:

8:30 Yanbian v Changchun

According to the starter list, the yanbian will be scored, the main team's offensive strength is general, so changchun + 0/0.5, I think is better

FXXK!!! 

According to the first list, the yanbian will be scored by the opponent, the main team will attack the power, so changchun + 0/0.5, I think is better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

chinaratings.jpg

The China Super League enters its 13th round of action this coming weekend. Guangzhou Evergrande lead the way with 10 wins out of their 12 matches so far. Shanghai SIPG are just behind them though! Both of those sides are playing away this weekend and both considered strong favourites.

It appears we have lost the regular input of our Chinese football expert @liongjoycewang. How's about you guys that love a bet on a niche market. @jamiedavies02, @vasilli07, @gogetta, and @clubgowi, I'm looking at you! @Tiffy, give us some info on the corners market mate! :lol

For those of you new to Chinese football you can expect to see a few familiar faces such as former Everton striker Nikica Jelavic at Guizhou Zhicheng, Ezequiel Lavezzi at Hebei China Fortune, the duo of Ramires and Alex Teixeira at Jiangsu Suning, Carlos Tevez at Shanghai Shenhua, and Axel Witsel at Tianjin Teda. Other names bandying around are Brown Ideye, John Obi Mikel, Fredy Guarin, Jackson Martinez, Obafemi Martins, Papiss Cisse, Graziano Pelle, and Oscar. Well worth looking into!

• 2 weeks later...

chinaratings.jpg

Guangzhou Evergrande continue to lead the way in the China Super League but Shanghai SIPG are right behind them. Guangzhou look a decent bet at 1.75 away from home though. Tianjin Quanjian have only won 6 of their 14 league games so far.

@liongjoycewang, @vasilli07, what would you be looking to back in these fixtures?

I will just give it a shot.

Jiangsu Suning DNB @ 2.07

News just came in that coach AVB, Hulk and Chinese international Wu Lei will be suspended for two games for protesting against Oscar eight games ban. That would mean Shanghai SIPG will be without three of their starters. The trio Hulk, Wu Lei and Oscar has combined for 19 goals and 17 assists among them. Without the trio, I think Jiangsu has a good chance of getting their second win(and Fabio Capello first win) of the season

3 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

I will just give it a shot.

Jiangsu Suning DNB @ 2.07

News just came in that coach AVB, Hulk and Chinese international Wu Lei will be suspended for two games for protesting against Oscar eight games ban. That would mean Shanghai SIPG will be without three of their starters. The trio Hulk, Wu Lei and Oscar has combined for 19 goals and 17 assists among them. Without the trio, I think Jiangsu has a good chance of getting their second win(and Fabio Capello first win) of the season

That's the spirit, @vasilli07. If you win this bet then you're definitely taking over the residency of this section from @liongjoycewang!