Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

Non-League Predictions > Oct 28th

nationalodds.jpg

nationalnorthodds.jpg

nationalsouthodds.jpg

Here are the odds for the National League, National League North, and National South. The remaining odds for the non-league fixtures will be added when they become available. In the mean time, give us your thoughts on these games or any other matches that have caught your eye. :ok

Thankfully Chester got an injury time winner (especially given how they blew a 2 goal lead) which meant Tuesday wasn't a total blank. With only BetVictor having priced up the FA Trophy I am leaving that alone so that leaves me with just the 3 National Leagues to look at and it looks a very hard set of fixtures with little value around in my point of view. I have come up with 3 bets.

Barrow v Aldershot
My initial thinking of this game was to back Aldershot, but when I had a closer look I actually think the draw looks the better bet. I have written plenty about Barrow recently so there is no need to go over it again and obviously they lost to Chester on Tuesday night. The interesting thing to note though is they have only lost once at home all season, when Maidstone beat them 1-0 a month ago. They have drawn 5 of their 8 home games and granted they have come against some of the lesser or out of form sides in the division, I think it still stands up that Barrow is a very hard place to go to. Aldershot have only won once in their last 6 games, against Tranmere last weekend, and have drawn 4 and lost 1. Now to be fair they have had to play Macclesfield, Dagenham and Sutton in that run of matches so they have had a tough set of fixtures, but away from home they have drawn the same amount as they have won, 3, and lost twice. With all things considered I just think the draw offers the best value at 12/5 with Bet365.

Wrexham v Leyton Orient
I am rather surprised that Steve Davies is still in a job given their shocking run of form continued on Tuesday night when they lost 2-0 to Gateshead. They were poor by all accounts and the fans booed the performance and were calling for Davies to be sacked. That makes it just 2 points in their last 9 games now and going to Wrexham on the back of that has to be one of the last fixtures they would want right now. Wrexham finally lost in the league again on Tuesday night. That loss at Fylde was their first in the league since August 19th and maybe they just struggle against Fylde because they had beaten them in the FA Cup a couple of weeks ago. It was Wrexham's worse performance of the season and I struggle to see them perform so badly in two games running. Since losing to Macclesfield in their first home game of the season they are unbeaten at home having conceded just 4 times. As I often point out about them they don't score many (just 8 at home), but given Orient's defence is so generous at the moment Wrexham should have enough chances to score at least one which will hopefully be enough. A home win is 5/4 with Bet365/William Hill and BetVictor among others.

Blyth Spartans v Darlington
I have tipped Blyth up twice lately and both times they have lost after taking the lead. Both games were away though and I think they have a much better chance at home. They have won 4 and lost 3 at home and in the 4 games they have won they have scored 17 goals. Their last 3 home games have all been victories and that defeat to Brackley was just their 3rd in their last 10 games. Tommy Wright got his Darlington managerial career off to a good start when they beat Bradford 2-1 last Saturday. I do get the feeling that a very early own goal set the pattern of the game though and it was just their 2nd win in their last 10 league matches. I want to see more from Darlington before being certain they have turned the corner and hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky in backing Blyth. The home win is 13/10 with Marathon.

Barrow v Aldershot 1pt draw @ 12/5 with Bet365
Wrexham 2.5pts @ 5/4 with Bet365/William Hill/BetVictor
Blyth Spartans 1pt @ 13/10 with Marathon

I´m on Woking in National League. They lost now 2 in a Row, but both where Away Games and now they play at Home with a very strong Home Bilance of 6-1-1 and that against Guisley who on Paper on good Form with 4 unbeaten Games in a Row. But you must admit, that they have played here 3 Times @Home and then in Away Game against Draw Kings at Home Maidstone. So they have a very bad Away Bilance of 0-3-5 and 3-18 Goals. That´s difficult and even if the H2H are most of them was a Draw - now they are in a good Form this Season and i think they can beat Guisley.

Woking @ 2.00 4/10 unibet

@Darran  what do you think about Solihull - for me the Price of them are too High at Home. Maybe DNB a try to worth?

Ashford to beat Hastings in the trophy worth a play, Hastings playing poorly the manager has said he is annoyed with the more experienced players (of which there aren't many) and he's going to play even more of the academy youngsters, already operating on a reduced budget this season with a totally new XI with all the good players leaving. Don't know anything about Ashord but they won their last match 10-0 in the league and sit in the top 4 at a similar level of football. Don't know if anyone is pricing it up other than betvictor but they have Ash at 2.38.

I'll be there only because you can drink while you watch..

Hartlepool can overcome torquay since torquay hasn't been consistent and hartlepool can take advantage of that lack.Second team is harrogate,it's great time to bounce back after a serie of bad runs and alfreton also is not so strong this season.Finally chelmsford away form has been outstanding which can outclass chippenham.

On 27.10.2017 at 11:12 PM, Neubs said:

I´m on Woking in National League. They lost now 2 in a Row, but both where Away Games and now they play at Home with a very strong Home Bilance of 6-1-1 and that against Guisley who on Paper on good Form with 4 unbeaten Games in a Row. But you must admit, that they have played here 3 Times @Home and then in Away Game against Draw Kings at Home Maidstone. So they have a very bad Away Bilance of 0-3-5 and 3-18 Goals. That´s difficult and even if the H2H are most of them was a Draw - now they are in a good Form this Season and i think they can beat Guisley.

Woking @ 2.00 4/10 >unibet

FT 2:3