** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Oct 27th - 30th

ligue1ratings.jpg

ligue2ratings.jpg

The midweek games of the Coupe de la Ligue are succeeded by the next round of Ligue 1 and 2 matches. Here are the odds and ratings for you guys to peruse. Give us your shouts for tips for these matches!

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

Paris Saint-Germain has scored 31 goals and scored eight goals, scoring more than three goals per game per game. He has a total of seven over 10 over 2.5 goals, with five goals scored. Paris Saint-Germain is a class over many teams in the category, I expect today to return to victories, making another easy win with a great score
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN vs OGC NICE @@ +3.00 Over, odds 1.54

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

PSG have won 91% of their last 11 home games in Ligue 1.
GFC Ajaccio have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 27.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-10-2017

Today at 20:45, Parc des Princes will host match between PSG and Nice. Main referee will be Tony Chapron who was 5 days ago referee on match of Super league between Tianjin Quanijan and Hebei CFFC. He is a referee who doesn’t appreciate harsh fouls and likes to give cards. For example, Balotelli already received the red card from him.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-27-at-17.32.39-300x1

People were talking that this years PSG is simply unbeatable. Well, Marseille proved them wrong. Even if they aren’t in superior shape, they were really close to beat Parisians. PSG was 2-1 down on Velodrome and after red card for Neymar it looked that they will finish on their knees, but Cavani showed his quality from free kick spot. He scored in 93rd minute and kept them on “safe” difference with Monaco. Neymar will miss this match due to suspension, while Thiago Motta isn’t fit yet and won’t participate neither. Both right full backs Dani Alves and Thomas Meunier are having some concerns with light injuries, but one of them will play for sure.

Squad of PSG:
Areola, Trapp – Berchiche, Dani Alves, Kimpembe, Kurzawa, Marquinhos, Meunier, Thiago Silva – Lo Celso, Nkunku, Pastore, Rabiot, Verratti – Cavani, Di Maria, Draxler, Lucas, Mbappé.

After a sensational season, team from Allianz Riviera is having a hard time. Problems of Lucian Favre started last season, when they lost few key players at the end of the season and on of them – midfielder Cyprien is still absent. That situation in midfield is worse their key player Seri won’t play neither. He isn’t fit after calf injury against Strasbourg. For Nice this tough away match isn’t at the right time as they are already on the road of 4 matches without a single point. Having only 10 points after 10 matches is putting Favre in dangerous spot as well. Besides mentioned Seri and Cyprien, Nice will miss two forwards Ganago and Le Bihan. First one played 3 matches and scored 1 goal this season, while Le Bihan hasn’t played any matches. Balotelli had some concerns as well, but I am sure that he will be prepared to play. Question is also if Favre will post up Sneijder or not.

Squad of Nice:
Cardinale, Benitez – Jallet, Souquet, Burner, Dante, Marlon, Le Marchand – Lees-Melou, Sneijder, Tameze, Walter, Mendy, Lusamba, Koziello – St-Maximin, Plea, Balotelli.

Last season match between those two teams on Parc des Princes ended with 2-2 (ht 0-2), while on Riviera Nice won 3-1 (2 red cards for PSG). I am convinced that PSG will try to revenge last season results and push them in even deeper crisis. But regardless bad results against average teams, Nice played solid on big matches. They won Monaco with 4-0, but not away from home. Their squad is far from bad. Especially offensive part of the team with Balotelli, Plea, Maximin, Lees-Melou, definitely one of the best offensives in the league, but there is something wrong this season. Lots of people are pointing on the goalkeeper – Cardinale, as he really made several mistakes which costed them points, but there has to be something else too. PSG is “fresh”. They will fly over the pitch, try to attack. They have strong midfield, fast attackers and Nice who has one of the weakest defences in the league, making lots of critical errors, will have a tough time if they will try to make a buildup as they are used to. It will be interesting to see who will play in position of Neymar. Will that be Mbappe and Di Maria on other wing or simply Draxler? He seemed to be unsatisfied after playing less lately and I believe that he would be very motivated in this match. Even if it will be a match of two teams who loves to be in possession, Nice without Seri and Cyprien have no chances in my opinion. It’s true that result can change possession, but PSG is simply to strong right now – in average also the best team when it comes to possession (64%, Nice 57%). Less chances created will be a consequence of lower possession, and I believe that Emery saw how Nice won Monaco and won’t let something similar happen to them. PSG will create more chances, be positioned higher on the pitch, having bigger possession, while Saint-Maximin will be the player who will have a special attention from PSG’s players as he is incredible in transition.

Betting point of view: odds are showing real picture. I was leaning to PSG winning first half -0,75 but there is no value on 1,60. Odds on win of PSG are extremely low but they are low with the reason. Neymar or not, Nice is in deep crisis. They are making too many mistakes and I cannot trust them at the moment.

Tough week in Ligue 1. Matches that interest me are

Lille V Marseille

Strasbourg V Angers

Montpellier V Rennes

Toulouse V St Etienne

I will post picks closer to kick off but I'm strong on Marseille -0.25 and looking at over/under in Strasbourg lot of variance in the line so value could fall either side depending where price goes closer to kick off. 

Anyone got any thoughts on Toulouse match they were poor last week which surprised me. St Etienne +0.25 is interesting but Toulouse can be different proposition at home has anyone got any views on that match in particular.

Dijon vs Nantes Nantes or draw

Finally, half of the team was rested last tuesday night, and a defeat in Coupe de la Ligue. A disappointing result obviously, but it's common to send B team in this cup. Now, serious things back again and with A team and current form, Nantes will take points. Efficacity is probably the main word to qualify us for the moment. 2nd defense of the Ligue 1 against the worst and 15 rank between the two teams.

Nantes is unbeatten since 11th august.

Lyon vs Metz Lyon with handicap

Metz's coach was fired, no way. And what else ? Lyon is on fire fire and will smatch this team easily.

MHSC vs Rennes Home Win

Current results and form of Monptellier is not an hazard. On the other hand you have the Titanic team of Rennes. Each year ambitious, each year disappointing. So at home, MHSC to win.

TC vs ASSE Under and draw

I can't see another result especially the Under with two weak attack and borring matches each week.

Lille vs OM Away win

Bielsa go home ! What a desillusion, what a mess. Change all the team and pray for God Bielsa, strange project. OM will nit miss this chance to take three points, after a surprising result against PSG very good for confidence.

Marseille overall has six out of ten over 2.5 goals and the same goals scored. It comes from three consecutive over 2.5 goals goals as easily scoring, so easily accepts an end to its vulnerable defense. Because the two teams want the three points and the way Marseille play, I expect an open game where both teams score at least one goal
OSC LILLE vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.63