** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 27th - 30th

bundesliga1ratings.jpg

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

The DFB Pokal matches take up the talk for the midweek matches but once those games are out of the way we are back to the Bundesliga I and II action. Let's hear your tips for these matches then guys!

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

Mainz-Frankfurt

Start with this Friday Evening Game. It´s a Derby and i don´t know why Mainz are here by the odds are little Favorite. They are on a Downtrend in Form and they have now in Midweek a Cup Game played in Extra Time. So thats defentily negative of the Fitness from Mainz Players, specialy in Defensive. Reasons are Simple. Many Abscences here for Mainz in Defensive. Look in Cup-Thread who are missing. New and big Blow here for Mainz - First GK Adler are injured and out. So he was in good Form and thats a Blow for Mainz here. Also Diallo in Defensive are doubt. So big Questions here in Defensive for Mainz and that against a Strong Frankfurt Team who is on a 3-1-1 Bilance in Away Games. Also they are now in good Form, with Draw against Dortmund in Leauge after 0:2 down and with a easy Win in Midweek´s Cup Game against 4th League Team of Schweinfurt. Also Rebic and Haller as Striker Pair are superb at the Moment. So can be big Troubles here for Mainz. For me Frankfurt at the Moment one class above Mainz and should grab the Win. Derby Game so for me the Safty Bet with DNB.

Frankfurt AHC 0 @ 1.98 4/10 bet365

Mainz v Eintracht Frankfurt

Mainz: Adler (9/0 first goalkeeper), Quaison (5/0 m), Balogun (4/0 d)(all doubtful), Diallo (8/1 d), Bungert (0/0 d), Bussmann (0/0 d), Hack (0/0 d), Holtmann (0/0 m), Onisiwo (2/0 m)

Eintracht Frankfurt: Tawatha (7/0 d), Chandler (9/0 d), Da Costa (2/0 d), Regäsel (0/0 d), Fabian (0/0 m), Fernandes (5/0 m), Mascarell (0/0 m), Mbouhom (0/0 f), Meier (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

23 hours ago, Neubs said:
Mainz-Frankfurt

Start with this Friday Evening Game. It´s a Derby and i don´t know why Mainz are here by the odds are little Favorite. They are on a Downtrend in Form and they have now in Midweek a Cup Game played in Extra Time. So thats defentily negative of the Fitness from Mainz Players, specialy in Defensive. Reasons are Simple. Many Abscences here for Mainz in Defensive. Look in Cup-Thread who are missing. New and big Blow here for Mainz - First GK Adler are injured and out. So he was in good Form and thats a Blow for Mainz here. Also Diallo in Defensive are doubt. So big Questions here in Defensive for Mainz and that against a Strong Frankfurt Team who is on a 3-1-1 Bilance in Away Games. Also they are now in good Form, with Draw against Dortmund in Leauge after 0:2 down and with a easy Win in Midweek´s Cup Game against 4th League Team of Schweinfurt. Also Rebic and Haller as Striker Pair are superb at the Moment. So can be big Troubles here for Mainz. For me Frankfurt at the Moment one class above Mainz and should grab the Win. Derby Game so for me the Safty Bet with DNB.

Frankfurt AHC 0 @ 1.98 4/10 >bet365

FT 1:1

CB

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in 91% of their last 11 home games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim are undefeated in their last 22 home games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 28.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-10-2017

Darmstadt-Kiel

It´s a little bit a tricky Bet here on Darmstadt, but i think it´s a try to worth. Kiel sit on 2nd Place and playing really good Football and there Self Confidence must be Huge. But now in Midweek they lost in 120 Minutes against Mainz 05. So they will be not so fresh like Darmstadt who have no Cup Game. Also Kiel played with best Starting XI at Midweek´s Cup Game. So i think Darmstadt will face today a physical strong Team who is running a lot.
Darmstadt after relegation with a great Start in the League. But now they are on a 5 Games winless Run, by loosing last 3 Games. But take a look here in Deep. Darmstadt not a good Travler, so they have lose against League Leader Duesseldorf, Ingolstadt and Draw agaisnt Heidenheim. But at Home they Show some good Morale and some nice Offensive Football. So they lust unlucky 3:4 against in Form Team Nuernberg and grab a Point against Dresden, where they are 0:3 behind. So think now it´s Time for another Home Win. Think both Teams from quality on the Same Level and i wouldn´t touch this Match if Kield didn´t have to played this Cup Game. But now they did it, played 120 Minutes and for me that can be maybe today the difference.

Darmstadt @ 3.50 2/10 bwin

Schalke - Wolfsburg / PICK: over 2,5 @2,01 PINNACLE

Interesting match will be played on Veltins Arena where Schalke is expecting Wolfsburg. That will be an encounter of two very offensive minded teams and that's why I was slightly surprised seeing odds above 2 on more than 2,5 goals here. Camacho is out at Wolfsburg, while Goretzka is questionable for Schalke. Both teams still have plenty of quality players especially in attack. Schalke is standing way better on the league table, holding 5th position and only 4 points behind league leaders Borussia Dortmund, while Wolfsburg is on 14th position with 7 points less. They have problems with middle teams, while they are usually highly motivated for bigger names - they played 2-2 against Bayern Munchen and Bayer Leverkusen (both away matches) and I am pretty much sure that they will try to take the step with Schalke as well. As they are too weak defensively, their result will depend on the number of goals they will score.

12 hours ago, Neubs said:
Darmstadt-Kiel

It´s a little bit a tricky Bet here on Darmstadt, but i think it´s a try to worth. Kiel sit on 2nd Place and playing really good Football and there Self Confidence must be Huge. But now in Midweek they lost in 120 Minutes against Mainz 05. So they will be not so fresh like Darmstadt who have no Cup Game. Also Kiel played with best Starting XI at Midweek´s Cup Game. So i think Darmstadt will face today a physical strong Team who is running a lot.
Darmstadt after relegation with a great Start in the League. But now they are on a 5 Games winless Run, by loosing last 3 Games. But take a look here in Deep. Darmstadt not a good Travler, so they have lose against League Leader Duesseldorf, Ingolstadt and Draw agaisnt Heidenheim. But at Home they Show some good Morale and some nice Offensive Football. So they lust unlucky 3:4 against in Form Team Nuernberg and grab a Point against Dresden, where they are 0:3 behind. So think now it´s Time for another Home Win. Think both Teams from quality on the Same Level and i wouldn´t touch this Match if Kield didn´t have to played this Cup Game. But now they did it, played 120 Minutes and for me that can be maybe today the difference.

Darmstadt @ 3.50 2/10 bwin

FT 1:1