** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coupe de la Ligue Predictions > Oct 24th & 25th

frenchleaguecupodds.jpg

This weekend's league games are not even over yet but we're already looking forward to the midweek Coupe de la Ligue 3rd Round matches. A few interesting matches coming up. I'm sure our strong French football betting enthusiasts can club together and conjur up a selection of tips to get us through this week.

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

if anyone has watched lille they will know how bad offensively they are. they are toothless going forward. valenciennes have been totally underrated by bookmakers. valenciennes since their changed coach few weeks ago have been playing more attacking football. i got no problem taking them ttonight

i feel angers and nancy will both score. angers rarely holds back. they always try to score goals and nancy have also in ligue 2 in recent couple of matches

On 10/23/2017 at 3:59 PM, sajtion said:

if anyone has watched lille they will know how bad offensively they are. they are toothless going forward. valenciennes have been totally underrated by bookmakers. valenciennes since their changed coach few weeks ago have been playing more attacking football. i got no problem taking them ttonight

i feel angers and nancy will both score. angers rarely holds back. they always try to score goals and nancy have also in ligue 2 in recent couple of matches

ranieri has built nantes team very defensively. they are among the lowest scorers in league. nantes has also very thin squad and if ranieri decides to rotate i don't see them keeping a clean sheet. i actually think with tours home advantage they can win this match.

i'm also going to try st etienne win and both team to score. there has always been goals between these two teams.