** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DFB Pokal Predictions > Oct 24th & 25th

dfbpokalodds.jpg

The DFB Pokal fills the week with fixtures over the coming few days so here is the chance to browse the odds and give us your tips for the games coming up.

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

first time in long time i feel a little optimist about german games. i am seeing lots of goals here not because teams are good but because they are defensively bad. personally my acca bet is going to be this

1st half to score

mainz vs kiel

bayern leverkusen vs union berlin

fortuna dusseldorf vs borussia mgladbach

ingolstadt to win

stake £15    returns £2300

fingers crossed

6 hours ago, sajtion said:

first time in long time i feel a little optimist about german games. i am seeing lots of goals here not because teams are good but because they are defensively bad. personally my acca bet is going to be this

1st half to score

mainz vs kiel

bayern leverkusen vs union berlin

fortuna dusseldorf vs borussia mgladbach

ingolstadt to win

stake £15    returns £2300

fingers crossed

Be careful, specially in Leverkusen Game. Both Coaches said, that they will rotate. Also Leverkusen missing there Top Scorer Volland....

Magdeburg-Dortmund

Sold Out Game and for Magdeburg for sure the Game of the Year. Magdeburg lost last Weekend surprisly at Home against Unterhaching. Normlay Magdeburg are strong at Home but think most of the Players where in not Fresh enough in the Head, because all is going against tommorow game against Dortmund.
Also Magdeburg Coach rotated important Players Beck and Erdmann on the Bench at Weekend, so they both are totaly Fresh for the Game.
Also Dortmund out of Form, playing not there best in Defensive and it will be a Game against 12 Mens. 11 Players of Magdeburg and it will be a Huge Atmosphere from Magdeburg Fans. Ultras of them gave the Team big Support after losing Game at Weekend.
Also Dortmund without many important Players, Aubameyang, Goetze, Rode, Toprak and Piszczek are all out. Schuerrle are in Squad and after his Injury maybe he will start. Also Guerreiro after injury in Squad. So you see there are many Questions about Dortmund. Form not good, Important Players Out, Magdeburg in good Form, Dortmund with mixed Squad so maybe not performing good as a team. So for me Dortmund for sure Favorite in this Game - but it will be a tough Game and close Game.

Magdeburg AHC+2 @ 1.80 4/10 bet365

Duesseldorf-Gladbach

Leader of 2nd Bundesliga against Gladbach who are coming with a heavy 1:5 defeat at Home against Leverkusen. But i see Gladbach here to win. They playing nice Football against Leverkusen until there leading 1:0 and having before and some Minutes after that Goal much Chances to score some More Goals. After 1:1 they are not the same Team, playing very poor in Defensive. So i don´t think that we will see this again. Gladbach Coach Hecking is a good Coach for Cup Games and wining the Cup once. So also i don´t think that Gladbach will unterrated Duesseldorf here. It´s a Derby and it seems not that Gladbach will rotated here to much. Duesseldorf on other Side leader of 2nd League but it can be going fast in other Direction. This Year in 2nd League there are no Big Favorite and everyone can beat Everyone. So with a good Start like Duesseldorf you play in Front Positions in League. Opposite of them is Ingolstadt who had bad start. So Coach Funkel create here a good Team, who is strong in Defesnive, but they now missing for the Game First GK Rennsing. 2nd GK Wolf are doing great Job in last Games , but i know him from former Club Werder Bremen - he can also doing a terrible Job. Also important Defender Ayhan are suspended and Schmitz are injured. So i expected also a tough Game but see Gladbach here to Win. They have more experience and Duesseldorf at the Moment for me little bit Overrated and playing at there Limit.

Gladbach @ 2.10 3/10 bet365

Mainz 05-Kiel

Here i think we can see a Surprise. Mainz in bad Form, lose last Game with a very bad Performance against Schalke and i can´t see that they made the turn around against a In-Form Team of Kiel. Mainz missing some Players in Defensive. Bungert, Balogun, Hack, Bussmann and Holtman are out. So they have in Defensive not many Options and that´s not good. They must find a Balance here, because in League they are on the Way to the Relegation Places - where i they expected before Season. And so they have on Friday important Game and also it´s a Derby against Frankfurt. So Frankfurt also playing tomorrow, but they have on the Paper the easier Opponent with 4th League Team Schweinfurt. So it´s hard for Mainz Coach Schwarz to find the right Starting XI.
On other Side Kiel. Promoted Team from 3rd Bundesliga and now in Superb Form, where they Sit on 2nd Place in League. Also they are very strong in Physical Football. So they Running a lot and thats for me can be the Problem for Mainz. Because Kiel is in Good Shape, they can be looking realxed of the League Games at the Moment and also they have One Day more to rest for there Next Game. Also they have no important Missings. So i see here a great Cup Clash, with not many Goals. For sure Mainz have some missings in Defensive, but i expected Kiel to play more Defensive like they do in the League. So maybe Extra Time Game here!?

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.25 3/10 bwin
Kiel to qualiy @ 2.80 2/10 bwin

Wehen-Schalke 04

3. Bundesliga against 1. Bundesliga and both Teams are good in Form. I´m going here on a tough Game with not so many Goals. Wehen strong in Defensive in League by only 8 Goals against them in 13 Games. That´s best in the League. They will play with best Starting XI and have the Home Advantage here. Advantage here because Schalke isn´t play his best Football at Away Games. Looking like two different shoes Home from Away. Also Schalke is expected to rotate a little bit. Think some bench players in last Game will become a Chance in Starting XI - like Embolo, Konoplyanka or McKennie. So that means for me that we didn´t will see here important Players like there best Striker Burgstaller or MF Goretzka in Starting XI. So offensive is maybe not there best here. No big Rotation i expected in Defensive. So that means, they have played with this Players most of the time in the season and they want to play from a strong Defensive here. So Schalke for sure Favorite here, but i can´t see here many Goals. For sure Wehen are strong in Offensive, but Schalke are tougher Opponent like a 3. Bundesliga team. So maybe they will start slowly here and both want to risk to much.

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 4/10 Tipico

23 hours ago, Neubs said:
Magdeburg AHC+2 @ 1.80 4/10 bet365
Gladbach @ 2.10 3/10 bet365
Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.25 3/10 bwin
Kiel to qualiy @ 2.80 2/10 bwin
Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 4/10 Tipico

Magdeburg FT 0:5
Gladbach FT 1:0
Kiel lost in Extra Time with 2:3 FT was 2:2
Schalke FT 3:1
Not so a good Day... Sorry Guys

Edited by Neubs

Wolfsburg-Hannover

Wolfsburg with new Coach Schmitt now 5 Draws in last 5 Games. But there was some nice Draws in. Draw in Munich and in Leverkusen are little surprises. But Draw´s against Bremen, Mainz and specially Hoffenheim last Weekend was not so good. Now they know that today there will be a Winner. But i can´t see this Game going in Extra Time. Hannover for me under Coach Breitenreiter a good Side but they are slowly on a down Trend. Okay they started the Season with Over-Performances but now they have in last Games showing his truth Face and Performance Level. Win last Weekend against Augsburg, who is showing the Moral of the Team is still very good. But they also have luck here. Augsburg with some nice Chances after there 1:0 lead. Also i see here the difference can made today in the Offensive. And here i see Wolfsburg a little bit better. Because they have many Offensive Options to rotate and Hannover not have the deep here in the Squad. So that mean we should see here again the best Hannover Players - but are they Fresh Enough for this tough Game!?
For me here Wolfsburg can take a First Win. Both Teams with no important missings.

Wolfsburg @ 2.00 2/10 interwetten

Kaiserslautern-Stuttgart

For me here the bet of the Cup-Games. Stuttgart must win here for sure.And that after 90 Minutes. Kaiserslautern last in 2. Bundesliga and after changed Coach few Weeks ago they didn´t make a turn around here. New Coach Strasser started with a Win in a Home Game against Fuerth but Fuerth is 17. in 2. Bundesliga and i´ve watched the Game. It was very poor. So they Draw agaisnt St. Pauli and lose last Weekend against Duisburg at Home. So the Morale is not the best and they are in a bad Shape. Okey they need the Money if they reach next Round, but not against Stuttgart. Both teams with new important missings and Stuttgart here in good Shape. Showing last Weeks good Performances - specially at Weekend in Leipzig. They playing under Coach Wolf some nice Offensive Football with fast Wingers. That´s can be terrible here for Kaiserslautern. Last Year in 2. Bundesliga Stuttgart won both Games. And now the quality is higher on Stuttgart Side.

Stuttgart @ 2.00 5/10 interwetten
Stuttgart AHC-1.5 @ 3.40 2/10 unibet

Osnabrueck-Nuernberg

Osnabrueck in very difficult Situation. Last Place in 3. Bundesliga, very bad Shape and Morale at the Moment - also playing very bad Football. There last Home Win in League was 4 Month ago and there only win in Cup at Home agaisnt Hamburg in a funny Game with 3:1 where Osnabrueck play long time with 10 Men and they scored 3 with 10 Men, but Hamburg didn´t find the Net. So after that Victory the Trend is going fast Down here on Osnabrueck. They changed Coach few Weeks ago and they now have Coach from U19 Team - but he isn´t quite experienced on that Level. Also they today without many important Players. The important one is Captain Savran. He´s out, also out Appiah, Engel, Dercho and Schulz. They have also very important Game against Zwickau in League at Weekend. On other Side we have with Nuernberg a good 2. Bundesliga Team who is in very good Form at the Moment. Loosing only Once in last 6 Games and won the other 5. They have no new important Missings or important Missings at all. So they will be motivated and think Form, Morale and Focus here are on the Nuernberg Side. So for me Nuernberg will win this.

Nuernberg @ 1.85 4/10 interwetten

38 minutes ago, sajtion said:

after yesterdays disappointment i am going for these today

freiburg - dresden btts

bremen - hoffenheim btts

wolfsburg - hannover btts

leipzig - bayern btts

stake £50    returns £300

3 of them looks solid bet, but i would change Wolfsburg Game and took the Regensburg-Heidenheim Game in.