** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Oct 24th - 31st

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for League 1, League 2, SPL, and Scottish Championship matches coming up over the next week. Give us your tips and thoughts on these games if you are looking to bet on them.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @willie82, @kimboslajjs, and @MuineBheag.

ILivingston are strong at home and are doing better than expected for a promoted. Beach in have been dire and only have a few points. Although still getting beat they have conceded less lately. Livi should have more than enough to win at home.

Forfar are dire and got beat 5-0 by Ayr last week. Raith and Ayr are really get and away the two best teams in the league. I cannot see anything other than raith win. 

Celtic will beat Kilmarnock. They are just a better team and killie are in poor form. Not a great treble price wise but should be a banker at Evs with paddy power

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:58 AM, allyhibs said:

Hibs are a far better team than Hearts, our midfield will dominate here and the pace we have on the wings will put the fear into the young Hearts full backs. I can't believe Hibs are not odds on. Pile on folks, Hibs will smash these deluded weirdos. Hibs at 2.05. Gimme gimme gimme.

The most one sided 1-0 win you'll ever see, dominated in every part of the pitch.

Tip alert; 

In the Edinburgh and Glasgow derbies this season, Hibs and Celtic are your friends :ok

Looking at Luton and Wycombe this weekend. Luton is the strongest side at home in the league and I both think and hope they're more than hungry for 3 points after last weeks draw away against Crawley.Coventry only collecting 2 points in their last 4 and not scoring since the 3rd of october shouldnt be too much of a problem for Luton.

Wycombe'll wanna get 3 points here to keep in touch with the top 3. Undefeated at home in their last 3 games. Cheltenham is in the bottom 4 as points away from home goes. I fancy Wycombe and both teams to score. Cheltenham has managed to find the net in their last 8 games.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UK

Celtic are undefeated in their last 49 games in Premiership.
Sheff Wed have won 83% of their last 12 home games against Barnsley in all competitions.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 28.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-10-2017

Motherwell are a very physical team who have the deadly goalscorer Moult up front, they're a difficult side to play against and the form book shows their style is effective. This Hibs team relishes a physical battle and as they showed on Tuesday against Hearts, they won't be bullied by anyone. The centre half duo of Hanlon and Ambrose are really starting to develop a good understanding and hopefully they can limit Moults' openings, if they can, they can damage Motherwells defence with the pace and width they have going forward. The odds for the hibs win at 2.15 look a little short though. NO BET for me this week.

2 hours ago, rangers234 said:

Oldham are massively underestimated by the bookies. Backed them at 2.8 and are bang on form! 

i personally think scnuthorpe will take this one. oldham have been battling hard but to me they are playing above themselves. you can't keep that going for long time although credit to them for battling.. good luck to you anyway

10 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Motherwell are a very physical team who have the deadly goalscorer Moult up front, they're a difficult side to play against and the form book shows their style is effective. This Hibs team relishes a physical battle and as they showed on Tuesday against Hearts, they won't be bullied by anyone. The centre half duo of Hanlon and Ambrose are really starting to develop a good understanding and hopefully they can limit Moults' openings, if they can, they can damage Motherwells defence with the pace and width they have going forward. The odds for the hibs win at 2.15 look a little short though. NO BET for me this week.

:loon

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Oct 24th - 31st

I expect Hibs to win here but the odds on the straight away win are too skinny at 1.67. We've been playing very well recently, keeping clean sheets and if we do that again tonight I think the 3 points are ours. Neil Lennon has said he wants us to be more ruthless and finish teams off when we dominate for so long in games and I have a feeling we are due to give someone a right doing. Could that be tonight? Yes, why not, Kilmarnock are nothing special. Hibs -1 at 2.80 is a confident play for me.