** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

EFL Cup & EFL Trophy Predictions > Oct 24th & 25th

eflcupodds.jpg

efltrophyodds.jpg

It's the EFL Cup and EFL Trophy this midweek so let's have some tips for these games. A number of intriguing ties and it will be very interesting to see what line-ups the bigger teams in European competition will decide to start. Pressure is also on the likes of Ronald Koeman and Slaven Bilic so it could be a last chance saloon for those two managers in two very tough ties.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

I've taken Swans X odds 4.19, Middlesbrough ML odds 4.75. A numbers play, based on my read of past Cup matches. Beyond that Man U haven't played well away in this event except when they won it last year; as a top side again this year and at the top of their CL group I doubt they hold this one in much esteem. Bournemouth have other concerns beyond this event, as well.

I will take a look at the lineups and maybe try Everton for 7.0-8.0. They sure got a lot to prove to the new (caretaker) manager and fans. If they can find their old ways they might surprise here. Chelsea has not been that great and they might not give a shit about this one or play the b-team. 

It is a long shot of course, but worth it