** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Nov 2nd

uelratings1.jpg

uelratings2.jpg

The next round of Europa League matches are not for another fortnight but it's never too early to start discussing tips. We are now deep into the group stages so we have a good judgement on each team now. Let us know what bets you'll be slamming down for this round of games.

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, and @CloughandTaylor.

• 2 weeks later...

if aek was in slightly better form in domestic league i would be taking them but because of their dip in cyprus league i can't

i think limassol could beat atlanta. they are not effective on the road. they have no wins in away games in italian serie a. the cypriots have scored in all three of the group games

bate borisov has a decent shot of beating koln. they are practically out. they've lost all three games and i imagine they will just put a reserve side out and be glad to exit competitions to focus on survival in bundesliga.

i am impressed by fcsm winning all against all three opponents in the group. they have taken competition seriously and can probably continue winning

guimaraes would probably get a life in the group with a victory over marseille. i believe they will do it. they've been unlucky in some games bu they can make up for it in this one.

everton look toothless in attack and the whole team is playing with loss of confidence. it must be really disheartening when players fight elsewhere on the pitch but no one to get on the end of chances. i don't think everton fortunes will change overnight. 

Partizan - Skenderbeu 

Two weakest teams of group B will face each other in the 4R of Europa League. First match in Elbasani ended in a goalless draw two weeks ago. 
By the looks of odds Partizan is clear favorite here,but i'm not convinced about that. On the contrary.
Both teams collected two points from previous matches and they're stil in position to qualify to next round but like i said - i think they wont cause Dynamo Kiev and Young Boys are better teams right now.

I have watched Partizan many times this season and i can say that they're just average. They sit on 2nd position on table in Serbia league with 4.points behind current leader Crvena zvezda (Red Star). But the gap should have been even bigger (8-10 points). Why's not the case? Well - because Partizan's president is member of a ruling party and as such has a great influence on Serbian F.A. and referee organisation as well. Sad but true.
For example - last night they won a match in a domestic league against Borac who is one of the poorest teams in Serbia league. The winning goal came in the 97th minute of the match and with a great "assistance" from main referee. 
The F.A.has already today suspended this ref. Bottom line is that Partizan is in really bad shape, they're playing very poor football and even the atmosphere that surrounds the club is bad. 

Now i haven't see Skenderbeu that much. Only against Partizan in first match and against Dinamo Zagreb in qualifying rounds of EL. 
They've left impression of a decent team - disciplined and well organized in midfield and defence. In front they don't have big quality but against modest Partizan side they don't have to be that great to get a positive result. 

This is a Balkan's derby and because of the some events from the pants i expect huge pressure on the home side from media,supporters and general public. If Albanians can resist in early part of the match i think that Partizan's players will become very nervous and this could leave to a positive result for visitors.

Because of all this i will go with two bets here.
Skenderbeu AH (+1.25) @ 1,76
Total numbers of yellow cards Over 4.5 
(in first leg we sow six of them)

Edited by DrO

Any romanian friends that can say a few words on Bucharest's injuries, moral, motivation etc' for the upcoming match against Hapoel Beer Sheva?

It's a bit early but it seems that Beer Sheva will miss a few injured regulars so if Bucharest are coming with a full roster and highly motivated, a home win seems like a solid bet.

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Which post was this, sorry? I don't remember deleting anything. Was it in here?

Apparently we have two Europe League Predictions for this round.
It's in the other one. Sorry,my mistake.

Arsenal v FK Crvena Zvezda

Arsenal: Mesut Özil (8/1 m), Alexandre Lacazette (10/5 f, top scorer), Alexis Sánchez (7/1 f)(all probably out), Sead Kolašinac (9/1 d), Calum Chambers (0/0 d), Shkodran Mustafi (5/0 d), David Ospina (0/0 g), Danny Welbeck (6/3 f), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m)

FK Crvena Zvezda: Milan Rodić (8/0 d, suspended), Branko Jovičić (3/0 m), Nenad Milijaš (12/0 m, captain, personal reasons), Ricardinho (3/1 f)

Istanbul Basaksehir v Hoffenheim

Istanbul Basaksehir: Manuel Da Costa (2/0 d), Aurelien Chedjou (0/0 d), Mahmut Tekdemir (9/1 m), Emre Belözoğlu (8/3 m, captain), Mehmet Batdal (3/0 f)

Hoffenheim: Ermin Bičakčić (2/0 d), Pavel Kadeřábek (8/0 d), Lukas Rupp (5/1 m), Robert Zulj (0/0 m), Mark Uth (9/5 f, top scorer), Serge Gnabry (2/0 f), Adam Szalai (1/0 f)

Vitória Guimarães v Olympique Marseille

Vitória Guimarães: Douglas (4/0 g), Pedrão (7/0 d), Joao Vigario (4/0 d), Tallo (3/0 f)

Olympique Marseille: Sertic (4/0 d), Payet (7/1 m)

FC København v FK Zlin

FC København: Nicolaj Thomsen (7/0 m), Tom Høgli (1/0 d)(both doubtful), Erik Johansson (5/0 d), Nicolai Boilesen (11/0 d), Federico Santander (5/2 f), Ján Greguš (11/0 m), Mikael Antonsson (1/0 d)

FK Zlin: Jean Beauguel (4/0 f), David Štipek (0/0 m), Pablo Podio (3/0 m)(all doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The two teams are relatively comfortable scorers, they have very good offensive lines and can see, as in the previous match, a game with many goals
SS LAZIO ROMA vs OGC NICE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.62

Guimaraes has no defensive stability, easily accepting the goal, Marseille is in a racing rally and can win
VITORIA GUIMARAES vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ MARSEILLE, odds 1.85

Milan is not in good shape, it has a lot of issues in many areas, but nowadays he may be satisfied with the level of the tie, AEK will have a clear defensive orientation, since here the rank is important, I expect very few goals
AEK ATHEN vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.91

On 10/31/2017 at 10:41 AM, Setup said:

Any romanian friends that can say a few words on Bucharest's injuries, moral, motivation etc' for the upcoming match against Hapoel Beer Sheva?

It's a bit early but it seems that Beer Sheva will miss a few injured regulars so if Bucharest are coming with a full roster and highly motivated, a home win seems like a solid bet.

Hey there

FCSB has no injuries for todays match. they are also in a very good shape. Moral and motivation is very high for 3 reasons

- they come after 4 great results 2-1 with H. Beer Sheva, 7-0 vs Timisoara in championship, 6-1 in cup and 5-2 vs the top 3 team in championship.

- 40.000-50.000 fans will be cheering for them in the stadium

- with a win they are 100% qualified from the group stage

So yes, a home win seems a solid bet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

Everton have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.
Ludogorets Razgrad are undefeated in their last 6 games in UEFA Europa League.
FC Sheriff have drawn their last 6 games in UEFA Europa League.
Zenit have won their last 4 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 02.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-11-2017

The German team performances are poor this year. Especially the teams in Europa League aren't taking this competition really serious, because they have big trouble in the German Bundesliga.

Köln still has a lot of really important, injured players who will miss. Poor performance in German Bundesliga so that they'll focus the Game in the Bundesliga on the weekend. Could be headcoach Stögers last game.

Hoffenheim already lost a game away in Rasgrad. The team isn't really in shape so that i expect a Draw/Win for Basaksehir.

Hertha didn't win any Europa League game so far. Important players Leckie and Darida will miss the match and they just luckily win over an even worse opppenent in the Bundesliga.

So i will try the ah0 against every German team today. Good luck mates!

Here are my thoughts on today's matches.

I cannot see backing Koln today, especially at very short odds.  They are bottom of the Bundelisga with 2 points in 10 games, and only scored 4 goals in those 10 games.  Surviving relegation is goal 1a and 1b for this club right now and anyone with any type of knock needs to be sat.  Team came into the campaign with high hopes, and have thoroughly disappointed.  Opening Europa league fixture at Arsenal saw thousands of Koln fans 'invade' the Emirates and brought a huge atmosphere with them.  Unfortunately, the fans do not play the game, and the team lost 1-3.  Since that time it's been loss after loss after loss.  Koln is a decent defensively shaped team and are difficult to break down, but if you don't score goals yourself, it doesn't matter.  I will be all over the visitors today and find Bate at +0.5 at +120 to be a great bet.

As luck would have it this weekend Koln face Hoffenheim in Bundlesiga.  Hoffenheim is a team I do fancy, they play a nice brand of soccer (yes, I'm American), but again were just shy of Champions League play and got knocked down to Europa League.  I think their focus must be on the league again however this is a group up for grabs for them and they are probably the best team in this group.  The knocked around Istanbul first leg, but Hoffenheim play a much better game at home than on the road.  Istanbul has had a nice start to the season in Super League play, although they do sit at the bottom of the group here.  If anything I think Hoffenheim can get a few goals here, and I would play over 2.5, but small bet only.

Lazio is playing some great offensive soccer, and this is a classic matchup of a team in great form vs a team in disappointing form.  Both teams are pretty safe to advance, but in this case, I am happy laying the handicap of -1 here with Lazio at -120 odds.

Those are my three plays for today.