** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Oct 31st & Nov 1st

uclratings.jpg

Well, it was an intriguing week of action in the Champions League last time around. The odds and ratings are up for the next fixtures coming at the end of this month. The group phase is now well underway so we've all got a better idea of how all the teams are shaping up in this year's competition. What tips have we got going for this round?

@vasilli07, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @jamiedavies02, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, and @WinningAdvice.

• 2 weeks later...

i am definitely taking chelsea to beat roma. kante likely to be available after shaking off injury and hazard and morata fit. roma's last three game were all 1-0 wins but not convincingly.

cska moscow cannot score goals although they are solid at the back. their last five games have seen three goalless draws and basel beat them in russia last time so could do so again

benfica was unlucky to lose to man utd under strange circumstance. i wouldn't write them off and they could pull a goalless draw in this one. even though juventus look like they will be full strength i thought sporting was another team that didn't get a point but played well in first leg. i think they could probably get it in this match 

having rested a few player with the draw at the weekend and Bayern without muller and possibly lewandowski too I feel we have a chance of a point here especially at home , I would like us to start dembele for his physicality up top.

im plumping for 1-1

16 minutes ago, JJG said:

having rested a few player with the draw at the weekend and Bayern without muller and possibly lewandowski too I feel we have a chance of a point here especially at home , I would like us to start dembele for his physicality up top.

im plumping for 1-1

bayern munich is probably dreading playing celtic in bad weather and in front of passionate supporters there. muller has been warming the bench for few weeks now but lewandowski is a big miss for bayern munich. i would go 2-1 celtic

Edited by sajtion

The two teams will fight for the victory to claim the second place, especially the home team has no margin, the two teams have very good offensive lines, while Juventus has a defensive problem, especially this year, today I expect to score and the two teams and confirm the goal goal
SPORTING CP vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.87

In the last match, Mourinho approaches his team's defensive team, Benfica is a bad team and has no room to fight open today, maybe even if the Manchester mark is enough, I expect a very closed match in a few steps ahead of two hearths.
MANCHESTER UNITED vs SL BENFICA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.10

2 in 3 to score both teams, 3 out of 3 over 2.5 Chelsea, I expect open game with many goals, like two weeks ago
AS ROMA vs CHELSEA FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Man Utd are undefeated in their last 5 games against Benfica in all competitions.
There have been over 2 goals scored in PSG's last 10 games in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Bayern's last 7 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 31.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-31-10-2017

Celtic FC v Bayern München

Celtic FC: Olivier Ntcham (7/2 m, doubtful), Patrick Roberts (5/0 m, probably out), Anthony Ralston (3/0 d), Jozo Šimunović (5/0 d), Eric Sviatchenko (0/0 d)

Bayern München: Manuel Neuer (3/0 first goalkeeper, captain), Juan Bernat (0/0 d), Franck Ribéry (6/0 m), Thomas Müller (9/1 f), Robert Lewandowski (10/10 f, top scorer)

Sporting Lisboa v Juventus FC

Sporting Lisboa: Daniel Podence (5/0 f), Alan Ruíz (4/0 f)(both doubtful), Jérémy Mathieu (10/1 d), Cristiano Piccini (10/0 d), William Carvalho (7/0 m)

Juventus FC: Stephan Lichtsteiner (11/0 d), Mehdi Benatia (3/0 d), Benedikt Höwedes (0/0 d), Marko Pjaca (0/0 m)

Olympiakos Pireus v FC Barcelona

Olympiakos Pireus: Saša Zdjelar (4/0 d), Emmanuel Emenike (5/0 f), Karim Ansarifard (5/3 f), Sebá (7/0 f), Mohamed Ben (2/0 f)

FC Barcelona: Javier Mascherano (5/0 m, doubtful), Gerard Piqué (7/1 d, suspended), Aleix Vidal (5/0 d), Andres Iniesta (8/1 m), Arda Turan (0/0 m), Rafinha (0/0 m), Ousmane Dembélé (2/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

FC Porto - RB Leipzig
Football - Champions League
01-11-2017
19:45 GMT

FC Porto: Porto is in year 0. After very successful times and a bold business model (based on the discovery of talents that would be sold at a price of gold after the sporting successes), the titles disappeared along with the money.
Porto has returned some players who were on loan last season. (Ricardo from Nice, aboubakar from besiktas, among others), 
The results speak for themselves: 15 matches, 11 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses.
Of course the less positive results are in the Champions League, because the level of required is greater. 
But not only that, it's because the FC Porto team is made up of only 13/14 players. The rest are of much lower quality. This Porto is far from having the solutions of the past, but has a very competitive team, commanded by Brahimi and Danilo, who are clearly at the top of their form.
Porto breathes confidence, only player Soares is absent from this match (from injury).
The atmosphere created in the stadium by Porto supporters will be very good, pushing the team towards the attack, as they know the importance of this game for Porto.

RB Leipzig: The physical wear and tear for the last two games is clear (in the last two games they played most of the time with only 10 players). Leipzig's attacking talent is an Undeniable fact, but in the first leg game (one of the worst games in the port), defensive weaknesses are also evident, which will make FC Porto not have too much "respect" in this game, assuming the initiative of the game.

Leipzig coach recognizes that will give the initiative of the game to Porto: "A point will not be a bad result"

In my opinion FC Porto is more favorite than the odds represent, so my pick will be:

Pick: FC Porto AH -0.25 @ 1.94 188bet(3 units)

The two teams are relatively comfortable to score, they have to be overturned to qualify, the two teams score and accept the goals easily, they have excellent offensive lines, even without Cain or Tottenham and I expect both teams to score
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs REAL MADRID @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Napoli is more in need of the points and must give it all today, the two teams perform excellent tournaments in their championship, they are very good at attacking and score at will, as in the previous match I expect to score a lot of goals
SSC NAPOLI vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Shakhtar is an experienced team in the game, it can become a game with many goals, since Feyenord can easily reach goal
SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Feyenoord have failed to win their last 11 games in UEFA Champions League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 7 games in UEFA Champions League.
Tottenham have seen under 2 goals in their last 3 games against Real Madrid in all competitions.
Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 26 Football Betting Streaks for 01.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-11-2017

Another system play for today

Sevilla -1,5 @2.20

My submitted plays so far are

Porto -1,5 @4.00 and Sevilla -1,5 @2.20

I don't like the DNBs as it can go either way and my gut says Besiktas is due for a letdown

Dortmund-APOEL

I´m going here with a tough game for Dortmund. For sure, today they will win at Home against APOEL. They need the win, but they are defenitly more focused on the Weekend Game against Bayern Munich in League. So think they will not play here whole 90 Minutes with full Presure and full of Offensive/Running Football. APEOL will park the bus and they are happy in this Group with every single Point or any good Result. In all 3 Games there was never more then 3 Goals in this Game. So today i play here.

Under 4 Goals @ 1.70 5/10 bet365

Well the system plays worked well especially for the Porto game where we got bailed out there in the end

Sevilla really manhandled Spartak and the score does not pay service to them

Tottenham DNB and Napoli DNB are a wash

Besiktas was to win by a goal but I suspected they would lay off because they havent dominated a game yet

2-3 overall on the system plays today

3-0 yesterday

Big time win with the Porto -1,5 AH with odds @4.00

20 hours ago, Neubs said:

Dortmund-APOEL

I´m going here with a tough game for Dortmund. For sure, today they will win at Home against APOEL. They need the win, but they are defenitly more focused on the Weekend Game against Bayern Munich in League. So think they will not play here whole 90 Minutes with full Presure and full of Offensive/Running Football. APEOL will park the bus and they are happy in this Group with every single Point or any good Result. In all 3 Games there was never more then 3 Goals in this Game. So today i play here.

Under 4 Goals @ 1.70 5/10 >bet365

FT 1:1 :cheers