Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Poland Ekstraklasa 2017/18
  • 5 months later...

I like for this round

Piast Gliwice - Termalica B-B Niecziecza HW @1,92 3/10 local

The problem in the host game is the lack of effectiveness. Although they played with Zagłębie, Górnik (valkover 0-3, although they were leading 1-0) and Wisła, they might as well have tipped the scales in their favor. Today they play with Termalica, dangerous team in the offensive, but making mistakes in defense. The style of the guest game should match Piast.
Former Polish national team coach - Fornalik prepares the team and should deal with the weaker Termalica.

Lech Poznan - Górnik Zabrze u3,5 @1,45 3/10 local

Both teams will join weakened. Hosts without the best Jevtic and offensive Radut and Makuszewski.
Visitors without two basic strikers (Angulo - best striker and Ł. Wolsztyński).
Both teams are known for their tactical discipline and are mainly looking for opportunities in solid game fragments and counter attacks.
Unless there are "meatballs" in defense, the type seems to be hit.

Sandencja Nowy Sącz - Wisła 2 @1,95 1/10 local

As far as Wisła's mobilizing defeat with Lech is concerned, she should deal with her rival. Among the guests there will be 2 grounded defenders (Sadlok and Arsenic). However, these defenders have made mistakes at Lech's goals and maybe they will be able to pause them.
In the last match with Lech the first half were under control, however three defensive defects decided about the defeat. In addition, Lech was effective, which I do not expect from Sandencja. She is the weakest team in the league. A match game on both sides, however, Wisła has "making a difference" players like Carlos Lopez, Jesus Imaz or Halilovic ...

GL

Edited by kulikTS

I've had a gander at the Ekstraklasa ouutrights ahead of the Championship/ Relegation rounds which get underway this weekend. As you can see below Lech Poznan top my ratings over the last 8, 16, 24 and 32 matches. Over the last 32 Ekstraklasa matches (includes the final 2 fixtures from last season) they have the highest ppg, won by a 2+ margin more than any other side and lost by a 2+ margin the least. Betway have them at 3/1 to claim the title. Going into the Championship round they hold 1 point advantage over Legia and Jagiellonia. One cause for concern would be their poor away form - just 3 wins all season, but they host both their nearest rivals in the run in, Jagiellonia also host Legia.

image.thumb.png.e30964e3e03e881a1fbb528abdefb9e2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/04/2018 at 8:56 AM, jamiedavies02 said:

I've had a gander at the Ekstraklasa ouutrights ahead of the Championship/ Relegation rounds which get underway this weekend. As you can see below Lech Poznan top my ratings over the last 8, 16, 24 and 32 matches. Over the last 32 Ekstraklasa matches (includes the final 2 fixtures from last season) they have the highest ppg, won by a 2+ margin more than any other side and lost by a 2+ margin the least. Betway have them at 3/1 to claim the title. Going into the Championship round they hold 1 point advantage over Legia and Jagiellonia. One cause for concern would be their poor away form - just 3 wins all season, but they host both their nearest rivals in the run in, Jagiellonia also host Legia.

image.thumb.png.e30964e3e03e881a1fbb528abdefb9e2.png

1 match down 6 more to go; all 3 of the title contenders lost last weekend, Lech Poznan have been pushed out to 7/2 with Betway...