** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turning £1k into £100k in a year.

Hi Guys, I started a 'LAY' startegy on horse racing and am currently at day 72.

Ive turned £1k into £5.9k so far in the 72 days. My aim is to get to £100k which if i keep on this track should be achieved within another 3- 5 months.

I post the selections daily, and have recorded all the results to the date if anyone is interested?

Would anyone like to follow the rest of the challenge on here? or even do it also?

Let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Interesting and ambitious but I’m surprised so few have shown interest! 

Statistically approximately 30% of favs win so the other 70% don’t, I assume it’s the favs you are targeting? Lowest liability and let’s face it the bookies do all they can to get the fav beaten. I only back horses ( or lay) as it’s what I know or think I do. I have strategy too which works quite well and has given me the longest run of unbroken wins, which backing never did.

the only problem I have is if I believe a horse will win I might have a substantial bet. Whereas laying, being always significantly odds on is really just a drip feed because of the potential liability.

there is mileage in this however, if we can share views and perhaps info.