** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Oct 20th - 23rd

franceratings1.jpg

franceratings2.jpg

The odds and ratings for Ligue 1 are available but we only have the ratings for Ligue 2 to look at until this week's fixtures are completed tonight. What do you guys think are the bets to slam down this coming weekend if the profit is to be made?

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @jamiedavies02, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

Montpellier has eight in ninth under 2.5, coming from five consecutive under 2.5, even keeping Paris at zero and from Monaco accepting a goal. Due to the way Montpellier is playing, I expect a very closed game with few phases in front of the two hocks and a few goals
AS SAINT ETIENNE vs HSC MONTPELLIER @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Montpellier played 5 straight under2,5 games in a row in Ligue1. That alone tells something. In previous season this didn't happen. St.Etienne played straight 3 over 2,5 games. Home team will play without 1st and 2nd top scorers, but I don't worry about that, since they play at home, and there are others who can score. Since the odds are quite powdered @2.48 I think this is worth a trouble.

6/10

Amien is a modest team with scoring weaknesses, scoring with the eyedropper, Bordeaux, not randomly high on the scoreboard, having a difficult schedule so far, I believe that Bordeaux has the quality
SC AMIENS vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ GIRONDINS BORDEAUX, odds 1.67

Try to back on tracks. Until now, my bets were to weaks to be shared :$

First of all, I will stay away from Monaco, 1.3 at home for a bad form team is a joke. Maybe 100M€ or 150M€ of cash out during summer, great, but this not working for ever as we seen right now.

Second, no seen interesting bets for OM-PSG. To your mind guys.

Nantes vs Guingamp Home win

Not yet share with you guys, my happiness to see Nantes flying in the air. We don't have Marhez, Vardy..., we're weaker than Leicester but we have Ranieri the magician. Obviously, respect for this manager:notworthy We've yet forgotten Conceiçao. Differents with Nakulma seem forgotten also, fortunately, that was my first worry until now. No absence for Nantes which playing at home. Pereira and Salibur are out for Guingamp which is not a cador away from home. ASSE lost yesterday, OM play scarecrow PSG on sunday night, therefore a great occasion to at less be on the podium !!

Add bets : correct score 1-0 / Nantes clean sheet and all bets arround these

Angers vs TFC Home win

No absence for Angers, but Durmaz and Jean stay out for TFC. Therefore, the TFC's attack will be weak with just Andy Delort (not in great from, critized by coach Dupraz) and the poor Toïvonen. On the other hand, Angers is scoring at less two gols in the last three : 0-2 in Caen, 3-3 vs Lyon, 2-2 in Nice ! The spirit attack of Angers, at home, will make the difference.

Troyes vs Lyon Away win

Sorry for englih guys who read me but the Everton's behaviour on last thursday night was just a shame especially Williams who deserve at less two red cards :) Nevertheless, Lyon was abble to keep cool and not fall in the trap. Confidence is coming back as Fekir is coming back. Just Depay is staying a mystery... Lyon is above Troye, no way.

Metz vs Dijon Over

Last chance for manager Hinschberger. Victory above all but on the other side, victory above all also ! The worst défenses in Ligue 1 in a win or die match.

Rennes vs Lille Over

Seem to be a risky bet but let's talk about the context. The eternal ambitious team of Rennes is in the bottom. The bling bling team of Lille with celebrous coach Bielsa is bottom. Here again, victory above all. And the crisis is here for Rennes : in media last monday, coach Gourvenec and President fired. On tuesday, no it's wrong, they're confirmed, no problem. A victory of Lille a surprise ? Not really in this situation, risky bet again.

Edited by FCNA

Few for tomorrow lots of goals required

Overs 3.5 PSG V Marseille 1.95 Marseille's leaky defence to come to the fore

PSG -1.25 @ 1.87 I expect PSG to go to town

Lyon -1 @ 2.15 Lyon good performance mid-week expect them to build and begin the drive for second

Lyon O 2.75 @ 1.76 

Nice O 2.5 Both teams creating lots of chances particularly Strasbourg can see 3 goals plus

Edited by sodabrab