** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay and back correct score

Unbelievable

I did a simulation run to test out my Lay and Back correct score strategy for matches in EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A and LaLiga for the past 3 seasons

Profit deduction includes 5% commission to exchange site.

I'll be posting my selection here without edit weekly to see how profitable this system can be starting at middle of this season. Laying strategy is a long term process and equal stacking amount is recommended. We will see how the selection average out at the end of the season on May 2018

Refer to summary screenshot, based on a starting bank of 30,000 units, staking unit of 1,000 per match it can be grown up to 100k - 200k in a football season (10 months August to following year
May)

I encourage you to follow my track record for a few weeks or months and see for yourself whether my tipping system work.
As you can see from screenshots of past test run, by the end of the season, winning months can cover losing months and still generate profit 3 to 7 times. Its a marathon, not a sprint

Edit to 5% commission and breakdown of number of matches and profit/loss by months as below:

image.png.44260f3d8505b555258b9236e02f6cd5.png

image.png.d239284fe2a0c28626069179ab85bfb8.png

image.png.272ecfc3b65fc8a7b10f1b9f2db96156.png

image.png.0d6b4733b57f6d69c720912a718f3f15.png

image.png

Edited by Unbelievable
Edit to 5% commission and breakdown of number of matches and profit/loss by months

• 2 weeks later...