** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hi again its me

Just as a seperate system if interested backing the Daily Trebles as singles removing any ODDS ON selections as posted not SP this would have been the results since AUG 1st to Oct 31st

187.00    Total Staked
29.52    Flat Profit
15.79%    ROI
2.71    Average Losing Odds
2.61    Average Winning Odds
2.66    Average Odds
104    Losers
83    Winners
187    Runners
44.39%    Strike Rate

hi guys me again (if your getting fed up with me be nice about it)

Just another stats info for anyone interested, i love the daily selections the guys do selecting a horse in every race and this is the best and most profitable system on line, I have been following for a few months now and made a nice profit.

Just as a sidline on their selctions since 2016 they have made a profit 21,363.86

Based on 1 pt per bet

16,178.00    Total Staked
1,068.19    Flat Profit
6.60%    ROI
6.67    Average Odds
10834    Losers
4347    Winners
15181    Runners
28.63%    Strike Rate

I have done some studying and its not a huge difference but found backing the daily selections at odds of 4/1 to 25/1 make a bigger profit of 25,521.84, this does reduce the slections backed and the longer losing runs based on returns.

Based on 1 pt per bet

8,418.00    Total Staked
1,276.09    Flat Profit
15.16%    ROI
9.17    Average Odds
6383    Losers
2035    Winners
8418    Runners
24.17%    Strike Rate

As you can see the number of selections nearly half, the profit is over 200 pt higher, the ROI is doubled, but the S/R is a little lower (which can be expected for higher Odds)

Also each month their is still a profit made.

This is still backing each selection as suggested on the Tips page. 

Edited by Bubbles180
mistake

5 hours ago, Bubbles180 said:

so backing all daily selections in each race would have made a profit of £21,363.81 from 16,178 bets

Backing all selections 4/1 and above would have made a profit of £25,521.84 from 8,418 bets

Thanks for the stats..superb reading. I follow the 4/1+ horses, sometimes 3/1 on a slow day like today,showing a 20 point profit over the last 3 weeks.:notworthy

I need information about daily triples if anyone fallow on long run! Is some day all three tips faild? Or is ever happen to two day in row all 6 bet lose? If is not happen then this tips is ideal for progression ( somthibg like martangel sistem), and profit is garanted. In 5 step i thin it is immposible to faild on that tips. And ofc need of different stake if odd is high or shourt, but think it is realy good for sure profit. 

6 hours ago, Bubbles180 said:

Using a 100 point Bank and staking at 1% of bank on Martingale System your profit from 1st Aug to 30th Sep would be 288.85

The lowest downside to the bank would have been on 69.00 points within the first 5 bets

TY for this calculation. You probably calculated to next bet give you all lose before and bet that amount on the odds in moment of post of tips. In practice this be a bit difrent a little. I have idea maybe to go for targeted profit daily. If it is 1pt when we get it we can stop dhat day. So i am very interesting in stats how many day wihe noone winn. If it is not more then 2 on month this will produce very nice profit without need to chase too many steps. This is my idea, and will start test it soon. Ofc and classic on every bet will very nice profit. That can do but hard if 1pt is not small.

30 minutes ago, Bubbles180 said:

OK days with no winners per month

Aug 5 days loss

Sep 3 days loss

Oct 5 days loss

Ty. Then is not good idea to go for daily target. With 3 per month maybe but this cant generate profit then. Only if you can take a look once more and tell me is ever happen to not get winner in 2 day? If it is not hapeen thet we can go in 5 step martengale on it. BUt will be very hard with high start bet.

On 11/6/2017 at 3:47 PM, Bubbles180 said:

I have done some studying and its not a huge difference but found backing the daily selections at odds of 4/1 to 25/1 make a bigger profit of 25,521.84, this does reduce the slections backed and the longer losing runs based on returns.

Based on 1 pt per bet

8,418.00    Total Staked
1,276.09    Flat Profit
15.16%    ROI
9.17    Average Odds
6383    Losers
2035    Winners
8418    Runners
24.17%    Strike Rate

And one more question about this. You stil bet on horse over 25/1 or not in this statistic? ANd over 8/1 you count with ew?

10 hours ago, WiggoBets said:

Great thread. You don't need to apologise at the start of every post, stats like these are fascinating for the handful of us who back these tips daily. :ok

There's more than a handful. ;) We rank No.1 on Google.co.uk for "Free Horse Racing Tips" and top 5 for "Horse Racing Tips" and the traffic is growing to that page all the time - for obvious reasons! :ok 

Great thread guys. Unlike most horse racing tips records, we're happy for anyone to dismantle the stats as there's nothing to hide. ;) 

16 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

There's more than a handful. ;) We rank No.1 for "Free Horse Racing Tips" and top 5 for "Horse Racing Tips" and the traffic is growing to that page all the time - for obvious reasons! :ok 

Great thread guys. Unlike most horse racing tips records, we're happy for anyone to dismantle the stats as there's nothing to hide. ;) 

Only one to add - PL is No1 for Horse Tips if  we count free or pay service. Noone have this amaizing rating and hit bookis that hard like Billy and other who work on tips!!! 

11 hours ago, nenad986 said:

Ty. Then is not good idea to go for daily target. With 3 per month maybe but this cant generate profit then. Only if you can take a look once more and tell me is ever happen to not get winner in 2 day? If it is not hapeen thet we can go in 5 step martengale on it. BUt will be very hard with high start bet.

No their has not been 2 consecutive days of losers, thr longest losing run is 5 not 6 like i said b4, the worst is a winner on first bet then 5 consecutive losses

10 minutes ago, Bubbles180 said:

No their has not been 2 consecutive days of losers, thr longest losing run is 5 not 6 like i said b4, the worst is a winner on first bet then 5 consecutive losses

Ty very much. Then this will produce money if going martengale in 6 steps for sure. Even if you get 6 lose onec in 2 monthes it is nothing. Profit will be much more then that lose. I am sure if you have 1 losing run of 6 bet every month profit will still been make, but cant know without playing. I will start from 1.12 to do one that and will get some small start bet like 2.5e to be easy to fallow on betfair. Then we will see what happen in another 6 month. Depanding on situation you always calculate martengale to get lost and % of tax on betfair. In worse scenario you can lose 200-230 eur ( if you need to bet to get all lose on 6. step on small odd 1.5 - this is realy rare case to happen), and in only 100pt by months you are still in profit. I think this will produce sure profit on long term. And i calculateted in my head that always is 2 odds but most time odds going over 2 neer 3 so we will have much more lose, or gating target with smaller stake. Ty keep live this tread becous all is in stats. 

Edited by nenad986

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 911RCZ said:

Regarding the stats on accumulators how can you have 3 different bookies prices and show them in the stats when you cant bet like that

Becous if you back triples ( trixie or patent) in time when he is out almost all ods is near, so it is true that it is not total same, but diference is realy small if you look on that results. Not much change.