** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Friday 13th Oct

545 Kempton

Essaka 3/1 Bet365

Good days racing on Friday over jumps, on the flat at Newmarket and two AW meetings in the evening.
I like Essaka in the opening race at kempton, I thought he should have won last time but wasn't given the best possible ride by young Sophie Ralston, these things happen but no surprise to see David Probert brought in to get the job done. Its a weak race for the course and really ought to win.

5.35 York

Qeyaadah @ 12/1 Bet 365

Off to York tomorrow so hopefully will be cheering this home.

Drying ground makes this a must, last run on Good was beaten only a neck in a class 2 off 85, runs off 1lb lower today which is the mark of his last win which was in a class 3.  Runs in class 4 today, has De Souza in the saddle and first time cheek pieces.  I'm sure this will be a single figure price tomorrow.

NEWMARKET 4:10 High End @ 8/1 bet365 e/w thanks

High End...from Saeed bin Suroor yard the 3yo has won three times from 1m to 1m 2f on good ground and on the all-weather and followed up those wins with a 2nd at Yarmouth 1m 3.5f soft beaten 0.5 length by Zack Mayo ,

The yard had 24 days to get him ready for todays race although up 5lbs for last race the yard are having cheekpieces on for first time hoping to find further improvement from this youngster, The yard have Jim Crowley in the saddle for first time

1 hour ago, BARNSLEYCHOP said:

5.35 York

Qeyaadah @ 12/1 Bet 365

Off to York tomorrow so hopefully will be cheering this home.

Drying ground makes this a must, last run on Good was beaten only a neck in a class 2 off 85, runs off 1lb lower today which is the mark of his last win which was in a class 3.  Runs in class 4 today, has De Souza in the saddle and first time cheek pieces.  I'm sure this will be a single figure price tomorrow.

Best of Luck fella :ok