** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS Predictions > Oct 12th - 16th

StevieDay1983

mlsratings.jpg

Well, that wasn't exactly the most enjoyable international break for the US! Best get back to the MLS betting and put that disastrous 2018 World Cup qualification campaign behind them! What are you all looking at for these games?

@betcatalog@vasilli07, @Tiffy, @jamiedavies02, @Setup, @dylanphan, @Cumbie, @Marc Kearney, @harry_rag, and @ggm31v.

Here are a few thoughts for you to chew on in the days ahead.  In years past, things really start tightening up the last few fixtures as teams are vying for playoff spots/positioning.  This year the same can be said in the Western conference, as with 2 games remaining, 6 points separate 7 teams from spots 2-8, with two of those missing out on the playoffs.

Houston picked up a massive 3 points at home last night with a late own goal and their next game is away to the team they just beat, KC.  A draw would honestly suit both of these teams just fine, and both teams will be bolstered by the return of a number of national players that were out on qualifying.  This game will almost assuredly be an UNDER 2.5 play for me, with a sprinkle on the draw line.

Along those lines, Unders also in Seattle and Vancouver games too.

The east is a bit more open up with all playoff positions settled up.  But, a few nice games this weekend for goals.  Toronto/Montreal is always a tough fought match and I see no reason why Montreal will sit back here. This one should have goals in it.  Chicago/Philly game is another I'll be looking at goals.  Lastly NYRB and Atlanta could have potential for a lot of goals, however, both teams may be inclined to rest some key players for the playoffs here. 

I almost always check for lineups before sending in anything big,but those are the games I would lean to play.

I don't agree that a draw will benefit Sporting KC and Houston. They all want to finish as the top two teams so they can receive a bye. Teams that finished at the third to sixth spot will have to play an extra knockout round to reach the conference semi-finals.

At the moment, in the West, the top 5 teams all have a good chance of finishing in the top 2. In the East, the second spot (Toronto is guaranteed) is up for grabs for the second to the fifth placed team. Only NYRB is out of running.

Edited by vasilli07