** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Monday Oct 9th

6.10 Musselburgh

My Girl Maisie 7/2 Bet365

Tricky looking cards on Monday but I do like the chances of My Girl Maisie up at Musselburgh. She was fancied last time out at Chelmsford but never really got into it and will be better suited by this test back on a track where she won at the end of August.
She does run off a career high mark but does look one of the few with scope in this line up to me.

Thanks those who liked my Sunday pick

PONTEFRACT 3.55 Dandyleekie @ 16/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Dandyleekie....from David O'Meara yard who also saddles the likely favourite Pioneering but I've went for the outsider of the two who's done me a turn before but its catching him at the right time , The 5yo has won three times from 5f to 6f on ground varying from good to heavy and only in last four races that they went over a mile where he found a 2nd place in first run over that distance was here at Pontefract class 5 soft beaten a neck,

The next two runs where poor over class 5 and class 4 before dropping back to class 5 again 12 days ago at Redcar 1m good to soft when finished 3rd beaten 2.5 lengths off mark of 74 with visor on for first time , The yard for some reason have played about with different headgear and are reverting back to blinkers which he's wore various times ,

He runs off 71 today and with Danny Tudhope who was in saddle for those two place finishes over 1m preferring to take the ride on Pioneering with yard bring in young Josh Doyle claiming 3lbs in saddle