** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Oct 13th - 15th

franceratings1.jpg

franceratings2.jpg

The international break is upon us but we can still take an early look at the odds and ratings for Ligue 1 and 2 in the French league. OK, so the Ligue 2 odds aren't available yet but we our trusty ratings for you to browse until they are!

Give  us your thoughts on these match ups then guys?

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @Magic0024, @TOTTI3, @Valkovets, and @Lisandri.

Lyon has a total of six in eight over 2.5 goals, with five goals at goal, Monaco has six out of eight over 2.5 and three out of four away. I expect a very open game, between the two teams that have excellent lines, can score both and see a great game with many goals
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs AS MONACO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.45

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

Monaco have won 90% of their last 10 away games in Ligue 1.

Tours have failed to win their last 12 games in Ligue 2.

Lens have failed to score in 71% of their last 7 away games in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 13.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-10-2017

As I am offering Ligue 1 hard market analyses only for subscribers this season, I received an interesting question today. One of followers asked why am I not predicting who will score on match, regarding the fact, that my analyses are going really deep... Well, challenge accepted. :D
As it is soft market I will post it on footalyct.com/blog every weekend. 

Saint-Etienne - Metz
PICK: Remy Cabella anytime goalscorer 3,55 Bet365, Betfair

Cabella came to ASSE from Marseille as a loaned player and quickly became one of the most important figures on the pitch for Garcia’s boys. In first four matches, he received “man of the match” award twice, scoring a goal and adding one assist. Today they are facing Metz, which is at least defensively among the worst teams in the league. Watching them against Nantes match before an international break, I stayed without one positive thing about their game. They are lost on the pitch. Playing without aggression, passion and totally without clear idea. Against teams as ASSE they might struggle, even though Garcia will miss his best scorer Bamba due to internal suspension. Except him, he will also miss captain Perrin, Gabriel and Hernani, three important first team players and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a goal from Metz side today. Anyway, with two pretty slow central defenders and even though they are usually playing with two defensive midfielders, which might put number 10 role in jeopardy position, they are often wrongly positioned and Cabella knows to take advantage of that. It can also happen that Remy will start or at least play a part of the match as a winger, and I think that he will have even more space for 1on1 there. I also need to mention that Metz is often making fouls in areas for direct free kick, and Cabella is a very good set-piece taker, while I wouldn’t be surprised to see him as a penalty taker neither. ASSE is pretty big favourite in this match (even too big favourite IMO), and I prefer to take those juicy odds on Cabella to score.

Caen - Angers
PICK: Ivan Santini goalscorer anytime @3,00 Betfair

Interesting odds I have to say. Croatian target man will be the main threat for Angers, who is coming on Stade Michel d’Ornano with several problems. Due to suspension they will miss midfielder Santamaria and defender Pavlovic. Winger Ketkeophomphone is close to be ready, but he wasn’t included in the squad, as well as attacker Kanga and first goalkeeper Letellier! Caen is playing pretty solid matches at home this season, creating lots of scoring chances and Santini is by far their main attacker. He is also a penalty kick taker. Caen is used to play with long balls, especially from both flanks and as speciality they are hitting early crosses in the box, where are two “giants” Santini (190cm) and Rodelin (192cm). Of course Angers have tall defenders, but it’s not that easy to cover Croatian striker when he is in his prime. He scored 3 goals in 8 matches so far, so his start wasn’t so brilliant, but matches like this are perfect for him.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Nantes have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 games in Ligue 1.

Marseille have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 15.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-15-10-2017

Bordeaux -0.75 @ 1.91. As we all know Nantes have been stubborn and good defensively. In saying that U do see prob in their full back positions Bordeaux have right player in Malcom to expose. Nantes also missing key holding midfielder which has been enough to sway me.

Why are everyone saying that Girotto is key holding midfielder? :) He is the worst midfielder in this team IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against the bet. I expect Bordeaux to win the match too, but not even slightly more than bookmakers do. Now even 1,60 for their win, which means approx 62,5% for their win. So approx 60/40 for Bordeaux to win/Nantes double chance.. I think that odds are set perfectly here. Nantes will probably try to close the midfield area where Bordeaux should be dominant. Malcom will be problem as well, but he is very individual player and Ranieri could isolate him. 

I am still sad to see this team of Nantes, strictly holding defensive approaches and I do think that once someone will explode and "kill" them with 3-4 goals difference, but anyway I think that it won't be easy for Bordeaux.