** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS Predictions > Oct 3rd - 8th

StevieDay1983

Atlanta Utd earned a tough point on the road on Saturday with a 0-0 draw in New England against the Revolution. Atlanta is now unbeaten in the past eight contests and had already booked their ticket to the playoffs last week.

Atlanta has nine victories, five draws and just one loss in their past 15 games and sit in third place in the East. The team has five wins and a draw at their new Mercedes-Benz ground and has outscored the opposition 22-3 in those matches. They are also unbeaten in the past 12 home outings with a home record of 11 wins, two draws and two losses for 35 points overall this season.

Minnesota has four wins, two draws and six losses in their past 12 games with 15 goals scored and 21 allowed. Their away record is quite poor at two wins, two draws and ten defeats for just eight points.

Atlanta Utd has been running amok in the scoring department at their new stadium with 22 goals in the last six games and those matches have in fact seen just over four goals scored and conceded overall on average. I can see another four in this game, perhaps along the lines of 3-1 or 4-0.

My bets for this game

Over 3.5

Both teams to score yes

Atlanta -1 or -1.5

I will be completely shocked if this ends unders. Atlanta wouldn't want to take it easy. They may as well finish off the season on a big high before the finals starts because with a nice balanced squad like there's they have an opportunity to go far imo.

Have taken a chance on the line ups here and (as per my "nice work" thread in systems and strategy) backed Villalba at evens and Jones at 13/10 anytime, both with Lads. Jones also looks good at 7/1 for 2 or more with PP and 14/1 to score in both halves with Lads, to small stakes.

For the visitors, I've bought their likely front 2 goal minutes (void if they don't start) with SPIN, Ramirez at 14 and Danladi at 9. You'd pay 9 points more if you bought the same pair elsewhere, which is quite a difference.

Hopefully there's plenty of goals and these 4 get the lion's share of them.

3 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Have taken a chance on the line ups here and (as per my "nice work" thread in systems and strategy) backed Villalba at evens and Jones at 13/10 anytime, both with Lads. Jones also looks good at 7/1 for 2 or more with PP and 14/1 to score in both halves with Lads, to small stakes.

For the visitors, I've bought their likely front 2 goal minutes (void if they don't start) with SPIN, Ramirez at 14 and Danladi at 9. You'd pay 9 points more if you bought the same pair elsewhere, which is quite a difference.

Hopefully there's plenty of goals and these 4 get the lion's share of them.

Good job Harry. Legend. :notworthy:)

Villalba , Ramirez  and Danladi all getting on the score sheet. How good does it feel when Ramirez scores in the 90th minute.