** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Football Predictions > Oct 6th - 8th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

The international break means we are restricted with our UK football betting this coming weekend. There is just the League 1, League 2, and Scottish League Challenge Cup matches available to bet on. Here are the odds and ratings for those games. Hit us with your tips then guys!

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

i like this round of games a lot 

1st acca

wigan, shrewsbury, northampton, newport, exeter

stake £25 returns £2.400

2nd  acca

wigan

shrewsbury

northampton

newport

exeter

notts county

oxford vs wimbledon btts

mk dons vs bradford btts

accrington vs luton btts

colchester vs mansfield btts

stake £15 returns £20.000

3rd acca

wigan, northampton, newport, exeter, rochdale, chesterfield....including,

oxford r-btts

shrewsbury r-btts

stake £10 returns £100.000

Also Portsmouth are too short at odds on. As usual they have been priced up on name and haven’t looked to be anything special this season.

Gillingham have been poor this season but since getting rid of Adrian Pennock have conceded just 1 goal in their last 3 games under Peter Taylor. I expect this to be a tight low scoring affair especially with Pompey missing Pitman and Chaplin.

Hopefully that idiot with the cow bell doesn’t turn up so I can at least watch it with the sound on.

14 hours ago, Bobby Vegas said:

I haven’t really followed the fixtures this week but having a quick look, there could be a bit of value in Swindon at 3.38 with Marathon Bet

cheltenham have started to win games. they are unbeaten in four winning last two without conceding. swindon can be good on their day but i am siding with the hosts

I´m on Northampton. They have tough fixtures last weeks but Hasselbaink made them saftey in Defensive. They lose some games last weeks but only conceded most of the times only 1 Goal. So now with Bristol Rovers they welcome a team which i see nearly on the same level. And Bristol Rovers for me here to big Favorite. They are not good in Away Games and also not good in Defensive. So i think Northampton can also score 1 or 2 Goals. For me they will win this tomorrow.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Northampton have failed to score in their last 4 games in League 1.

AFC Wimbledon have failed to win 90% of their last 20 away games in League 1.

Wigan have kept a clean sheet in 83% of their last 6 games in League 1.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Streaks for 07.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-10-2017

Southend are a whopping 12/5 with Sky Bet to win at Doncaster. Southend are bang in form with 4 wins in the last 5 in all comps and 3 consecutive league wins. Donny look to be struggling so I think the 12/5 is too good to pass up on.

Wigan at 5/4, we don't need to say much more, although Scnuthorpe are no mugs think Wigan will win here.

Down into League 2 now for Accrington Stanley at 19/10 against Luton, where as Luton are in good form, they have only recorded one league victory on the road, although Stanley have lost 2 at home I fancy the home side here. Luton appear to no great shakes on the road.

Southend 12/5, Wigan 5/4 and Accy Stanley 19/10 pays 21/1

On 10/4/2017 at 0:39 PM, sajtion said:

i like this round of games a lot 

1st acca

wigan, shrewsbury, northampton, newport, exeter

stake £25 returns £2.400

2nd  acca

wigan

shrewsbury

northampton

newport

exeter

notts county

oxford vs wimbledon btts

mk dons vs bradford btts

accrington vs luton btts

colchester vs mansfield btts

stake £15 returns £20.000

3rd acca

wigan, northampton, newport, exeter, rochdale, chesterfield....including,

oxford r-btts

shrewsbury r-btts

stake £10 returns £100.000

FY NORTHAMPTON

1 hour ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

What made you pick Northampton, in all honesty? They haven't scored in 4 or something like that.

good question i guess i didn't expect them to go from bad to worse. eventually team's bounce back on poor form.if you looked at northampton's past four games it was very narrow and in my mind i thought it would swing their way with home advantage and the fact bristol rovers conceded at least one goal in every match this season. i am avoiding them next time that's for sure. floyd hasselbaink will be lucky to still be in job by monday