** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Oct 19th

uelratings.jpg

uelratings2.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the next round of Europa League group stage matches. A couple of weeks until they are scheduled to be played but it's never to early to get the discussion started. So let us know what you think are the bets to keep an eye on for these games.

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, and @CloughandTaylor.

• 3 weeks later...

Östersunds FK v Athletic Bilbao

Östersunds FK: Doug Bergqvist (10/1 d)

Athletic Bilbao: San José (7/0 m), Saborit (2/0 d), Yeray (0/0 d), De Marcos (1/0 d), Rico (0/0 m), Muniain (6/1 f)

Zorya Lugansk v Hertha BSC

Zorya Lugansk: Checher (5/0 d), Kalitvintsev (6/1 m)

Hertha BSC: Kraft (0/0 g), Mittelstädt (0/0 d), Langkamp (5/0 d), Darida (7/0 m), Leckie (8/4 m, top scorer), Schieber (0/0 f)

AC Milan v AEK Athens

AC Milan: Kalinić (6/2 f, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Romagnoli (5/0 d), Conti (2/0 d), Zapata (2/0 d), Abate (3/0 d), Antonelli (1/0 d)

AEK Athens: Lambropoulos (1/0 d), Chygrynskiy (2/0 d), Vinícius (3/0 d), Ćosić (5/0 d), Traustason (3/0 m), Kone (0/0 m)

Hoffenheim v Istanbul Basaksehir

Hoffenheim: Lukas Rupp (4/1 m, doubtful), Ermin Bičakčić (2/0 d), Robert Zulj (0/0 m), Adam Szalai (1/0 f), Serge Gnabry (2/0 f)

Istanbul Basaksehir: Aurelien Chedjou (0/0 d), Manuel Da Costa (2/0 d), Marcio Mossoro (4/0 m), Emre Belözoğlu (6/2 m, captain), Emmanuel Adebayor (7/3 f, top scorer)

FK Crvena Zvezda v Arsenal

FK Crvena Zvezda: Nemanja Milić (4/1 f), Branko Jovičić (3/0 m), Ricardinho (3/1 f), Abraham Frimpong (2/1 d)

Arsenal: Alexis Sánchez (5/0 f), Laurent Koscielny (5/0 d), Aaron Ramsey (7/1 m)(all probably out), Danny Welbeck (6/3 f), Shkodran Mustafi (5/0 d), Calum Chambers (0/0 d), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I do not think they will be threatened with excellent offensive lines, while Nice has defensive problems, I expect open match with phases and goals, I expect many goals
OGC NICE vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.92

The two teams are fighting open and easily accepting the goal, today I am expecting a game with many final attempts and goals, they can score from at least one goal
SV ZULTE WAREGEM vs VITESSE ARNHEIM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Closely defending the Swedes, Athletic Bilbao away from Spain loses by its strength, I expect a very good match with a few goals
OSTERSUNDS FK vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.78

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

AC Milan are undefeated in their last 15 games in UEFA Europa League.

FC Sheriff have failed to win their last 8 games in UEFA Europa League.

Istanbul Basaksehir have failed to win their last 8 games in UEFA Europa League.

There have been over 2 goals scored in Nice's last 3 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 19.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-10-2017

Lugano - Viktoria Pilzen 2 odds 1.85

The home team will pay in Luzern because their stadium is not approved by UEFA. Furthermore, Lugano are in a losing strike of 5 games in the Swiss League. The guest from Czech are on the opposite run, they won 10 consecutive wins in their league. Based on my research, the guest are in full squad for this game and will play for a win. Based on the forms of both teams and the home team not playing in their stadium, I can see the away team winning tonight. Good luck :)

I'm from Germany. Köln with too much suspensions. The game in Bundesliga on saturday is really important to the team and trainer. They won't line up their best team for today. I also really like the home advantage for Borissow with regards to the weather conditions in the east of Europe. Going for 3-way-win as well as HC Borissow. Good luck mates!

Borissow @2,75

Borissow HC 0:1 @5

Edited by JPee

15 hours ago, betcatalog said:

I do not think they will be threatened with excellent offensive lines, while Nice has defensive problems, I expect open match with phases and goals, I expect many goals
OGC NICE vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.92

The two teams are fighting open and easily accepting the goal, today I am expecting a game with many final attempts and goals, they can score from at least one goal
SV ZULTE WAREGEM vs VITESSE ARNHEIM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Closely defending the Swedes, Athletic Bilbao away from Spain loses by its strength, I expect a very good match with a few goals
OSTERSUNDS FK vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.78

You're posting some decent tips recently, I really enjoy reading them, especially the translation!

Good luck tonight with these

I´m on Plzen, Copenhagen and Locomotive Moscow.

Plzen with quality advantage of Players and Form totaly on the Czech Side against acutally poor Team of Lugano.

Also i see Copenhagen in Front in Czech against Zlin. Zlin nothing special and for me they are a mid-table team of Czech League. So for sure Copenhagen with not so good Form and lot´s of Transfers in Sumer, where they lost Quality but think they can beat Zlin with 1:0 or 2:0

Moscow should beat Moldva Side of Tiraspol. For me there is quality difference and for me it´s a surprise that Sherif are in Euro League Group Stage - the same like Vardar Skopje.