** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Oct 17th & 18th

uclratings.jpg

The odds and ratings for the next round of the Champions League are here even though the next fixtures are not scheduled for another couple of weeks. Never too early to get some tips in. So give us your thoughts on these matches!

@vasilli07, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @jamiedavies02, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, and @WinningAdvice.

Dortmund to bury AN

Feynoord to beat Shaktar

City to roll over Napoli

Monaco to draw with Besiktas

Liverpool to make a meal of beating NKM

Porto to beat Leipzig

Real to beat Spurs

Spartak to draw with Sevilla

Atletico to hammer FKQ

PSG to beat Anderlecht

Barcelona to easily beat Qlympiakos

Bayern to beat Celtic

Chelsea to draw with Roma

CSKA to draw with Basel

Juventus to beat Sporting

• 2 weeks later...

RB Leipzig v Porto

In the last gameweek I opposed RB Leipzig on what was their maiden away match in European competition - however I can find a few reasons to support them as they return to home surroundings;

The graphic below contains some information about when German sides have hosted Portuguese sides in UEFA competitions since 2011/12. The first thing that jumps out is the German sides have a record of 9-2-2 in 13 meetings. The second thing that jumps out is that only twice in those 13 meetings have the German side been available at odds against. 

Looking back at matches played last season (matches 2 and 3) Dortmund were priced at 2/7 and 2/5 to beat Benfica and Sporting respectively. Starting with the Portuguese sides I hink it's a fair assumption to make that there isn't too much between Benfica, Porto and Sporting, so if Dortmund were playing one of those sides tomorrow I'd expect to see them around 4/11 or 1/3. Last season Leipzig finished above Dortmund and they won away in Dortmund this past weekend and over the past year there isn't too much between them on my shots ratings with Dortmund being slightly favoured, I still think Dortmund are a better side the RB Leipzig but I don't think they are being paid enough respect here - I think they should be odds on.

Since 2011/12 German teams at home in UEFA competitions have a record of 79-35-36, Portuguese teams have a record away from home of 29-34-62

Bet

RB Leipzig to win @ 21/20 bet365

Manchester City v SSC Napoli

Manchester City: Kompany (3/0 d, captain), Mendy (4/0 d)

SSC Napoli: Milik (3/1 f)

Feyenoord v Shakhtar Donetsk

Feyenoord: Van Der Heijden (6/0 d), Botteghin (5/0 d), Diks (6/0 d), Tapia (2/0 m)

Shakhtar Donetsk: Srna (8/0 d, captain), Krivtsov (8/2 d), Dentinho (9/1 m), Malyshev (0/0 m)

Real Madrid v Tottenham

Real Madrid: Carvajal (6/0 d), Vallejo (0/0 d), Kovačić (2/0 m), Bale (5/2 f), Mayoral (6/1 f)

Tottenham: Alli (8/2 m, suspended), Davies (6/2 d), Lamela (0/0 m), Wanyama (2/0 m), Nkoudou (1/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The two teams make an excellent season, remain undefeated and score at will, I expect an open match with many final goal goals because of the very good offensive lines
MANCHESTER CITY vs SSC NAPOLI @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

The two teams make an excellent season, remain undefeated and score at will, I expect an open match with many final goal goals because of the very good offensive lines
REAL MADRID vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

If Liverpool wants to get to the next stage, it must get points from the weak Maribor, Liverpool is excellent in the attack, it makes terrible energy and if it comes out the match can dissolve any opponent
NK MARIBOR PIV LASKO vs LIVERPOOL @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

Good luck to all

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Feyenoord have lost their last 9 games in UEFA Champions League.

Real Madrid have won their last 3 games in UEFA Champions League.

Borussia Dortmund have lost their last 4 games in UEFA Champions League.

Tottenham have won their last 3 games in UEFA Champions Leagu

You can find interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 17.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-17-10-2017

Here's a few thoughts on the rest of tonights CL action;

Dortmund should beat APOEL, similar to APOEL v Spurs other week though I think APOEL are too big a price, Dortmund are 2/9, to put that into some perspective a peak Barcelona were 2/7 a few years ago. Dortmund 2-0 or 3-0 but won’t be touching at the price.

Feyenoord v Shahktar is a very interesting game - Feyenoord aren’t in the best of form both domestically or in Europe, I’ll plump for an away win but Shahktar are short enough at 6/5.

City v Napoli. What. A. Match. City been the best side domestically, Napoli have been the best side in Italy on my shots ratings for the last year. At 9/2 I think Napoli are overpriced, City have been on fire but are still vulnerable at the back. Should be plenty of goals.

Liverpool to beat Maribor. My first thought was Liverpool should hammer Maribor, closer inspection tells me they’ve played 14 European home games since 11/12, won 2 drew 6 lost 6, of the games they’ve lost they’ve only lost by 2 or more twice, in that time they’ve drew with Chelsea, Sporting and Sevilla but lost to the likes of Schalke and Lazio, I think they could sneak a goal. Liverpool 2-1 or 3-1

Monaco v Besiktas is another good match, Besiktas dropped off abit domestically whilst Monaco aren’t the same team as last season. Monaco under pressure to get a result here or they could be going out. Willing to leave this game alone at the prices

Real Madrid v Spurs should be another cracker, prices look about right to me. Real Madrid obvisouly favourotes but haven’t been firing on full cylinders yet this season, can see Spurs giving a good account of themselves and maybe nick something from the game.

Spartak v Sevilla again the prices look about right. Spartak another team struggling domestically, I said with Man Utd and Liverpool in the last game week Sevilla could be going there at the right time, this time next month it’ll be more difficult playing in freezing conditions, seasoned European campaigners like Sevilla should go there and get the job done

Juventus seems to have defensive problems in the last games, easily accepts the goal, Sporting is fast enough in the team, can score at least once, I expect open goal play on either side
JUVENTUS TURIN vs SPORTING @@ Both team to score, odds 2.08

The two teams are struggling to qualify, score high, score and accept the goal easily, today I expect to score at least one goal and confirm to score both
CSKA MOSCOW vs FC BASEL @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

Benfica is not good, easily accepts the goal, has eaten from three to two matches in the group, Manchester United is a compact team can hit the opponents
BENFICA vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ WIN MANCHESTER UNITED, odds 1.83

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Anderlecht have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 games in UEFA Champions League.

Man Utd have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 games in UEFA Champions League.

Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in UEFA Champions League.

PSG are undefeated in 90% of their last 10 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 20 Football Betting Streaks for 18.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-18-10-2017

16 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Juventus seems to have defensive problems in the last games, easily accepts the goal, Sporting is fast enough in the team, can score at least once, I expect open goal play on either side
JUVENTUS TURIN vs SPORTING @@ Both team to score, odds 2.08

The two teams are struggling to qualify, score high, score and accept the goal easily, today I expect to score at least one goal and confirm to score both
CSKA MOSCOW vs FC BASEL @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

Benfica is not good, easily accepts the goal, has eaten from three to two matches in the group, Manchester United is a compact team can hit the opponents
BENFICA vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ WIN MANCHESTER UNITED, odds 1.83

United seems like a good call, to combine with Chelsea