** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Malaysian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Malaysia GP

Stats

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 22.32.10.png

This weekend was supposed to be a Mercedes benefit but Fridays practice was a bit of a nightmare for both Hamilton and Bottas. It was Ferrari and Red Bull that were battling it out at the top of the lap charts and Saturdays qualifying will be very interesting.

I suspect Hamilton will be back to normal and the drifting price (6/4 Corals) may look generous by this time tomorrow. Vettel is 6/4 with Hills but i really do think he will struggle now until the end of the season. For me he has been trying too hard and the mistakes have been creeping in, now he os a few points adrift in the title race I reckon he will crack under the pressure. 

We have a decent Safety Car record here but in saying that we have had one for the last two years. Its 2/7 for the hat-tick and 11/4 for a no show which does appeal for a little bet. Bookies are not pricing up the number of finishers yet, probably due to the weather. We are probably looking at under 15.5 Finishers if the price is right.

Early Bets

L.Hamilton 6/4 Corals

Safety Car - No 11/4 Hills

Another dramatic qualifying session saw Lewis Hamilton take pole and main rival Sebastian Vettel retire and thus meaning he will start at the back of the grid. It's unfortunate for the German who now looks certain to make a few changes to his engine to prevent further grid penalties later in the season. 

Its look pretty much all over for him as far as the title is concerned, Hamilton is 1/10 for the Championship and he's a 4/7 shot with Bet365 to take the Malaysian GP on Sunday morning (UK Time)

Vettel is 7/2 to get on the podium and 4/7 to finish in the top 6 which is probably a realistic target but a bit short for my liking. Daniel Ricciardo is 11/10 to get onto the podium and thats the value bet here.

Some bookies have priced up the amount of finishers but not all, its 4/6 with Corals for under 15.5 and that looks about right.

Bets

D.Ricciardo Podium 11/10 Bet365
Under 15.5 Finishers 4/6 Corals
Also advised
L.Hamilton 6/4 Corals
No Safety Car 11/4 Hills