** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 30th & Oct 1st

1 hour ago, Mindfulness said:

p05dh0ll.jpg

You can actually read his mind ....

It's 'how can I justify and explain this latest F-up' !

Go and eat some more french fries with a double dose of mayonnaise  !

Edited by neilovan
add morecontent

3 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Everton V Burnley

Burnley +1 AH @ 1.714 Matchbook

Fading Everton in this match seems to be public bet of the week and that always makes me feel uneasy but the metrics really do favour Burnley here.

Everton are in poor form right now, they lack a playmaker who can make the game from midfield and drive the team forward. Gueye, Schneiderlin and Davies all have tremendous energy and industry but it's hard to call any of them a playmaker. Upfront they lack a ruthless goalscorer and have to rely on inconsistent match winners such as Rooney and Sigurdsson.

Not only did Everton play on Thursday in Europa League, which is usually a drain, but they contrived to draw a game they should have won and now the Goodison faithful are starting to get lary. This does not bode well for the spirit level in home matches.

As for Burnley, I've been impressed with them away from home this season, they're strong defensively and make quick transitions to hit the opposition on the counter. The ELO ratings also favour Burnley in this fixture with a half goal advantage and Sean Dyche's team is either ahead or level on a lot of other important metrics.

To me it seems Burnley are just the kind of dogged and difficult opposition that Everton would rather not face at this momment in time. Everton have clear quality advantage in terms of personnel and their match winners can kill you from out of nowhere but I think Burnley on the +1 line offers a decent safety net given the circumstances which surround this match.

Ultimately it's a difficult game to call, Everton have a clear quality advantage but it's hard to ignore Burnley on such a big line in these circumstances. Will be interested to see how this one plays out.

Burnley should win this match. Siggy was a goal scorer for the Swans, for sure, and saved our skin many a time, but he was not worth 45 Million. He made a killing on that one.

Everton are sluggish. Siggy a set piece scorer, Williams and Rooney over the hill.

1 hour ago, Fulton said:

Useful. Could the real shim shady please sit down.

Honestly, I can see this game going either way. It could be they go on to win, or they the end up losing. They might draw, but who knows? If they get the same amount of goals it wouldn't be a big surprise. But then again, if one of the teams manages to get one more goal than the other one then there'll be a clear winner by the end of the match. It's anyone's guess. 

Edited by andrewcalo

On 9/25/2017 at 10:04 PM, JKos said:

Submitted 4 out of 5 system plays

West Ham -0,5 AH

Manchester City  SU 2

Burnley X2

Stoke-Southampton DRAW

West Ham -0,5 AH--->WIN

Manchester City  SU 2--->WIN

Burnley X2---->WIN

Stoke-Southampton DRAW---->LOSS

Palace were not too bad yesterday - and the Swans have been unlucky.

I can see Hodgson turning them around same as Big Sam did after the international break back in April.

Not a bad day for moi - bet on Burnley DNB, Liverpool draw, Lazio win and Juventus win... Cashed it out after Atlanta got a goal back just now...Screenshot_20171001-145127.thumb.png.778ce559683d26c3bca56cc71dea3973.png

Screenshot_20171001-145116.thumb.png.1a2ef3e11abac48a85e5e717f4d87d2a.png

Edited by andrewcalo

• 1 month later...