** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Football Predictions > Sep 26th & 27th

cham[ratings.jpg

league1ratings.jpg

leaguee2ratings.jpg

We have a full schedule of Championship, League One, and League Two fixtures coming up this midweek. Many of you will want to wait until the weekend fixtures are done and dusted before turning your attention to these games. However, for those of you that want a browse of these then here they are! :ok

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

already looking forward to tuesday's round of games so i think these selections are good shout for an accumulator bet

cambridge, grimsby, carlisle, bury, bradford, wigan, ipswich, aston villa, bristol city, blackburn

stake £15 returns £12.000

good luck

Edited by sajtion

Surprised to see Mansfield as big as 2.6 (Bet Victor and Bet365) away to a struggling Cheltenham team who have lost 5 of their 9 games so far. Mansfields results so far haven’t quite justified their status as pre-season favourites but performances have still been good and they’re now starting to get their rewards with decent victories over Lincoln and Cambridge in the last week. They actually find themselves in 5th and I think they’ll be too strong here.

Doncaster seem to have been priced up based on their 3-0 win at struggling Plymouth as I think they are far too short at 2.1 against league leaders Shrewsbury. That win was only their 2nd league of the season. Their home form is worse with no wins in 4 including 3 draws.

I’m still waiting for Shrewsbury to fall away but they managed another decent result with a draw at home to Blackburn on Saturday. Given they conceded in the 85th minute they’ll probably be disappointed with that result. 

Marathons 3.88 seems too big for a team in such good form.

There’s a few others I fancy but have done them in an accumulator.

Cambridge were unlucky in conceding a late goal at Mansfield on Saturday that saw them leave with nothing. I think they’ll be around he play offs come the end of the season and should have too much for a Forest Green team that have looked poor defensively this year.

Luton have snuck up the table without performances matching their opening day thrashing of Yeovil. Morecambe look a poor team though and I expect Luton to come away with the three points.

Mansfield - as mentioned above.

Under Gareth Ainsworth, Wycombe look a solid team at this level. I expect them to be around the play offs come the end of the season. They led Luton last week going into injury time but amazingly managed to lose it. I think that kind of performance should be good enough to beat a Crewe side that see, to be struggling. Their confidence won’t have been helped by a 5-0 home thrashing to Carlisle.

Finally in league 1, Bradford look good to beat a Fleetwood team that don’t seem to be doing as well as last season. They’ve won 4 of their 8 games but have lost 3, the most recent at home to Southend on Saturday. If they won their game in hand they’d be a point outside the play offs but they don’t seem to have found last years consistency yet. Bradford on he other hand have carried on last seasons form and stand 3rd with just the one loss to Blackburn - there’s no shame in that.

All 5 in an accumulator pays back 30.1 with Bet Victor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Northampton have failed to win their last 8 away games in League 1.

Scnuthorpe are undefeated in their last 7 away games in League 1.

Plymouth have failed to win their last 7 games in League 1.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 26.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-09-2017

Going for a Bristol city minus one against Bolton. Brentford eased to a 3 nil win away to Bolton, granted were some amazing goals.. but I don't see Bolton getting anywhere especially tonight.

Wigan I will also go for a minus one.. against a very poor Plymouth side they should get at least a couple at home! 

Also will go for a Cambridge win... forest green are very poor, can't see them getting anything!

Ipswich - Sunderland over 2,5 goals 2,26

Two teams with quality up front, both desperate for a win. I think both teams will go for it and we will see at least 3 goals. 

I was hopeing to get good odds on Millwall again but was disappointed to find them around 2.1 at home against reading. 

Edited by DW_United

On 9/24/2017 at 0:53 PM, sajtion said:

already looking forward to tuesday's round of games so i think these selections are good shout for an accumulator bet

cambridge, grimsby, carlisle, bury, bradford, wigan, ipswich, aston villa, bristol city, blackburn

stake £15 returns £12.000

good luck

dammit

how does carlisle go from winning 5-0 away from losing their next at home against winnable team

bradford has probably busted most coupons tonight. it was total joke result unbeaten at home and failed to even score

grimsby could have won but it was typical conference performance