** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Sep 22nd - 25th

ligue1ratings.jpg

ligue2ratings1.jpg

Here are the odds (Ligue 1 only for now but will add Ligue 2 after the midweek games) and ratings for this coming weekend's French league games. No harm in getting some early chat in ahead of these games. Some eye-opening games coming up where some decent profit could be earned in the right places.

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @sodabrab @WinningAdvice, @arvee, and @Lisandri.

I can see that plenty of bettors are going with Nice this week. Need to admit that I had the same intention (odds above 2 in start of the week) but I was distracted by the fact that Marlon and Seri won't play. Both picked up injuries this week and both are very important players of the team. Nice finally found good central defender in Marlon and this time Favre won't be able to count on him. I won't lose words about J.M. Seri. In my opinion top5 midfielder of the league.

Angers look value now to me at +0.5 poor performance the last day acknowledged some rumours that Ekambi could play up top he's got real trickery. If you take last weeks game aside Angers are very stubborn well drilled side and the fact Seri and Marlon won't play has edged me to side with Angers who I expect to show real fight. Nice were not good last week even though they won.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Sochaux have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games against AC Ajaccio in all competitions.
Monaco have won their last 3 games against Lille in all competitions.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-09-2017

Thanks for that Pep looks like your info is right PSG have drifted significantly in last two hours and whoscored have him out. PSG have now reached a price I can't resist. They still have Mbappe and Cavani who will be out to show who's boss. He will certainly have plenty of motivation. I like PSG -1.75 @2.03

Edited by sodabrab

You're welcome @sodabrab.

Montpellier of course have nothing to lose in this one, but their team is far from something.. I appreciate their manager Der Zakarian but without quality selection it's not easy to make miracles against decent teams as PSG. Sio who came as a substitution for Mounie is suspended for this match so we can expect Ninga in attack who was injured for 90% of last season. I think that Zakarian will try with defensive minded formation even though that isn't his style. 5 defenders? Why not. Or maybe 4 but with doubled full back tactics (maybe Rousillon as defensive wing and true full back behind him to avoid overlaps from PSG's side. Anyway, keep in mind that they are playing against Bayern in midweek. I was looking at half-time market here, but honestly they didn't impress me in last matches. Against Lyon "they scored" two lucky goals (own goals), missed penalty after "clash" of Alves, Neymar and Cavani,... But it's true that they are without Di Maria and Neymar, which means that players as Lucas, Lo Celso, Draxler, etc. will try to do their best to convince Emery to give them more chances. 

Edited by Pep004