** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Sunday Sept 17th

BillyHills

330 Ffos Las

Fastnet Spin 4/1 Bet365

As usual the ground will be testing at Ffos Las so the first ingredient we need is a proven mud lover. The selection has won on Soft, been placed on Heavy and has gone well here at the track so ticks a lot of boxes for me already. She has been in decent form lately and is only a pound higher than her last win, although that was some time ago. The yard are going well and often have a winner or two here and the booking of Fran Berry will do for me.

Bath 4.45 Showmethewayavrilo @ 8/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Showmethewayavrilo......from Malcolm Saunders yard the 4yo has won four times at 6f on good to firm and soft ground and on the all-weather with one of those wins coming here last year , He was runner up to this race last year and I would expect this being a long time target to go one better ,

With the yard booking Luke Morris suggest to me they'll be looking again for a good run as he runs 1lb lower than last year race and a stronger jockey in saddle , he looks well handicapped and is up against Storm Melody again who piped him by 1.25 lengths in this race last year