** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 19th - 21st

bundesliga1ratings.jpg

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

The Bundesliga I and II have midweek fixtures coming up after the weekend action so here are the latest odds and ratings. Unfortunately, the bookies have only released the Bundesliga I odds early so you'll have to rely on our superb ratings for the Bundesliga II matches.

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, and @thornvineembers.

Bundesliga
Augsburg-Leipzig

Think also that Augsburg are overrated at the moment and they play over there limit at the moment. They have no missings at the moment and Fingobasson are on Fire. But they now will face a Defensive Line against Comper and Orban. Both are ugly Defenders and even if Comper are not the first Choice for Coach Hasenhuettel they can play ugly and thats not what Finbogasson like. Also the other Offensive Players of Augsburg Caiuby, Heller and Gregoritsch are fast Players. Thats why they can make a good play against Gladbach because there Defenders like Verstergaard are big and slow in action.
On other Side Leipzig will miss Keita who is a blow for Leipzig but they have maybe tomorrow with Demme a good replacement - who is maybe a good choice to replace Keita because Augsburg don´t like such ugly Defending. Keita can´t play ugly Defending - he is more the creative one.
Also after a Draw at Weekend against Gladbach - Leipzig needs now to react if they don´t want to make a big difference in the Table between them and the First Place. So for me Leipzig will win this in a tough game.

Leipzig @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten

Wolfsburg-Bremen

Wolfsburg after a difficult Start - sacked the coach Jonker and replaced him by former Mainz 05 Coach Schmidt. I personal didn´t think that he is a good coach and also they are very poor in offensive against Stuttgart. Also they performances are very poor in this Season. Played very poor against Dortmund and Frankfurt - even if they won against Frankfurt - Frankfurt have chances for 3 Games. So now they sit on Place 14 and without Gomez they are very poor in Offensive. They maybe can create some chances about Standard with Didavi and Malli - but for me Origi in Front isn´t a good Striker for 10 or more Goals in the Season.
Bremen sit on 17th with only one Point. But they have a very tough Fixtures at the Start - with Hoffenheim away, Bayern Home - Berlin away and last Weekend with Schalke Home. They was unlucky with the lose against Schalke - because they have some nice chances and now they without Kruse by injury.
Tough one if new Bremen Striker Belfodli will be integrated in the Starting XI. He isn´t it at the moment because he is new - but before him Kruse or let me say they way how Bremen play was not good for Kruse. They must play a lot in Midfield or wants the ball in Midfield. Thats not good for a Player like Kruse. Now without him it will be difficult - but for me i would say that Nouri the whole Pre Season made they System and tactic for a Game with a Type of Player like Belfoli. So maybe we will see some better Results now for Bremen. Wolfsburg for me need Time with new Coach and the situation in whole Club are not good. They want´s to play for CL or EL Places. But at the moment they are far away from them. So also last 3 H2H´s where all be Wins for Bremen. So for me:

Bremen AHC+0.5 @ 1.90 3/10 bet365

Kiel-St. Pauli

Don´t like these odds here on Kiel. Okey they are on Fire and first in Table and my Pick last Friday was lost, but Aue was played not really good and they was no Support by Aue Ultras. So thast a litte Fact that they is here to know. Both with now new missings and for Sure St. Pauli this season with many Ups and Downs. Last Weekend with a Down 0:4 at home against Ingolstadt. The Matchweek before they won in Nuernberg against them. So maybe they now will play with a Game in good Performances. Also the best Striker of Kiel Duksch - everyone knows him in Hamburg - because they have played in Pauli.So for me here this is advantage for Pauli because Duksch is most important player of Kiel and maybe Pauli could handle this "Problem Duksch".
For me odds of Away Win is to high.

St. Pauli @ 5.00 3/10 bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Stuttgart have lost their last 5 away games in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 15 games against Schalke in all competitions.

You can find interesting 19 Football Betting Streaks for 19.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-09-2017

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Borussia Dortmund have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg have drawn their last 3 home games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 20.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-09-2017