** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 23rd - 25th

eplratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the Premier League fixtures coming up between 23rd and 25th of September. Feel free to get some early thoughts down. It's a relatively low key weekend with Leicester versus Liverpool possibly the biggest game. West Ham versus Tottenham could be an exciting one too.

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @KingSoccertips, @seifer365, and @WinningAdvice.

Just now, Mindfulness said:

@StevieDay1983 Shouldn't we wait till this weekends round is complete so we can have up-to-date ELO ratings?

ELO ratings will only be affected if teams play two or more games home or away in a row. @Sir Puntalot, the big chief, is keen for us to have the topics up quicker so we can get stuck straight into the action when the previous round finishes.

1 minute ago, Mindfulness said:

Ok mate but you can be sure peeps will end up posting bets from the current round in next rounds thread. I've seen it happen before man AND YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN, YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!

:lol That's why I'm a moderator. I'll do the dirty work and move if needed. Hopefully, members will surprise and post in the right topics! Anyway, head back over there, I've replied to your post!

20 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Leicester at 3.80 to beat Liverpool at home. Reds fans furious with Klopp at the moment. A bit reactionary if you ask me. I think Leicester are the exact team that Liverpool will love playing and should win but keen to hear if anyone is tempted by that price for Leicester?

On my system plays Leicester@ +0.5 is a play

But how often does a team beat another team in a short span (now less than 4 days) and both times being rendered as an underdog?I'll have to think if I wager on Leicester

I only have two system plays for the weekend

Tottenham -1 AH

Manchester United -0,75 AH

Burnley V Huddersfield Town

X @ 3.3 Betfair

This looks like it could be a closely contested match between two sides that have energy and organisation but offer little in cutting edge at present. Both teams lost their respective league cup fixtures midweek and I would speculate that neither will want to loose to a direct league competitor in the following game.

The ELO ratings favour the away side and normally I would opt for an AH play on Huddersfield but injuries are already starting to bite as forwards Mounie and Quaner are unavailable while Depoitre and van La Parra may not be in the best condition if they do start.

I remain sceptical of Burnley’s ability to make the game in home matches versus organised and defensively robust opposition so X seems to be a reasonable choice here.

Brighton & Hove Albion V Newcastle Utd

X @ 3.2 Paddy Power

Newcastle are the favourites here with a full goal advantage on the ELO ratings, good spirit level and a weeks rest to boot but Brighton have the ability to disrupt their form here.

If we’re to be honest, neither team looks spectacular going forward and I don’t think Newcastle’s winning form can last for long given the level of quality they have in the forward positions. Organisation and defence are the strong suit of both teams and I just feel this game may end in stalemate.

Newcastle yet to draw in the league this season despite the fact they look like a team that will draw a lot of games so I will go for X here.

Edited by Mindfulness

Swansea City v Watford FC

Swansea City: Kyle Bartley (2/0 d), Nathan Dyer (0/0 m), Sung-Yueng Ki (0/0 m)

Watford FC: Miguel Britos (3/1 d, suspended), Younes Kaboul (2/0 d), Sebastian Prödl (2/0 d), Craig Cathcart (0/0 d), Tommie Hoban (0/0 d), Mauro Zárate (0/0 f)

Leicester City v Liverpool FC

Leicester City: Robert Huth (0/0 d), Matthew James (4/0 m)

Liverpool FC: Dejan Lovren (3/0 d), Joel Matip (5/0 d), Emre Can (4/0 m)(all doubtful), Sadio Mané (4/3 f, top scorer, suspended), Nathaniel Clyne (0/0 d), Adam Lallana (0/0 m), Adam Bogdan (0/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Swansea v Watford

Watford look in really good nick this season so far, and I see no reason they can't take care of Swansea at generous odds. The ratings have them way way ahead, which makes the 3.25 at Bet365 very juicy.

Swansea have lost both their home games, conceding 5 and scoring 0. Watford have won both their away matches, scoring 4 and conceding 0.

Serious value on Watford here. :ok 

56 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Swansea v Watford

Watford look in really good nick this season so far, and I see no reason they can't take care of Swansea at generous odds. The ratings have them way way ahead, which makes the 3.25 at Bet365 very juicy.

Swansea have lost both their home games, conceding 5 and scoring 0. Watford have won both their away matches, scoring 4 and conceding 0.

Swansea conceded 4 of those 5 against Man U.

They also just gave us a masterclass in parking the bus last week.

The odds on Watford are too short and should about 3.8.

Edited by andrewcalo

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man City have won their last 8 home games against Crystal Palace in all competitions.

Crystal Palace have lost their last 6 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 23.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-23-09-2017

On 22/09/2017 at 9:40 PM, Sir Puntalot said:

Swansea v Watford

:nana:nana 

On 23/09/2017 at 10:00 AM, Snoopdog said:

ELO guided picks for w/e Sept 23. All 1 pt with PP:

Man City -2 11/10

Arsenal -1 10/11

Man U -1 5/6

Tottenham 4/7

Celtic 4/6

Hibs 5/6

QPR 3/4

Leeds 4/7, Wolves 2/5 double.

We need them all one one page to save trawling through.

Great picks from the ratings tho 

On the way back from the Amex, :cheers

Results have killed me so far this season, but haven't lost a corner bet yet!

On the basis that Brighton don't have many corners, and the first half would be tight, I had the following

Corner count was 2-8 (1-2 HT)

Under 5 first half corners 2.05

Newcastle most corners 2.2

Newcastle  +1Corners 1.72

Under 11 corners 1.80

Edited by Tiffy

On 9/20/2017 at 2:01 PM, JKos said:

On my system plays Leicester@ +0.5 is a play

But how often does a team beat another team in a short span (now less than 4 days) and both times being rendered as an underdog?I'll have to think if I wager on Leicester

I only have two system plays for the weekend

Tottenham -1 AH

Manchester United -0,75 AH

Tottenham -1 AH PUSH

Manchester United -0,75 HALF PUSH/HALF WIN

Would have played Leicester +0,5 had they not beaten Liverpool for the cup but stayed away due to revenge factor.

One more system play for tonight

Arsenal -1,5 AH