** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Singapore Grand Prix

BillyHills

Singapore GP

This week we go to Singapore and the Marina Bay street circuit. Although Mercedes have won two of the last three GP's here its widely expected that both Ferrari and Red Bull will go well this week and close the gap significantly on the championship leaders.

For some reason the Mercs don't handle slow technical corners like here, Monaco and Hungary and that will be good news for Sebastian Vettel who lost his lead in the title race two weeks ago.

As we speak Vettel is the 6/4 favourite with Hills and Hamilton is as big as 2/1 with Betfred, thats much more of an open market so we should be in for an interesting weekend. At this stage i'd sooner risk a few quid on Hamilton, he's just too big to ignore.

The stats tell us that qualifying is pretty crucial around here and we have a 100% Safety Car hit rate. The number of retirements average about 5 so we should help ourselves to the 5/6 being offered by BetVictor on 'under 15.5 finishers' this week.

Stats

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 13.45.52.png

Early bets:

L.Hamilton 2/1 Betfred
Under 15.5 Finishers : 5/6 BetVictor

Singapore GP

The fears about Mercedes were right and the front row shoot out was between Ferrari and Red Bull. Hamilton did his best out of a bad job but will find it hard now from 5th on the grid. I'm sure he will settle for a podium spot (6/4 with Corals)

Vettel is 4/7 to win the race with Bet365, I find that a bit short myself with the Red Bulls looking pretty quick and expected to have decent race pace too. I suppose Verstappen has been a bit unlucky so far this season and a bit silly at times too, if he can keep his head in the early part of the race he could be the one to be one here at 100/30 with Betfred.

The points market is interesting due to the fact that both McLaren's are in the top ten for a change, I just don't trust them at all and this gives us a bit of value elsewhere. Last time we nailed a 5/2 treble and this week i'm going for a double that pays the same odds. I'm backing both Force India's to get inside the top ten at Evens and 8/13 which pays 2.63/1, just over 5/2 with Bet365.

By the way it's 1/7 a Safety Car if you need to buy some cash!
It shouldn't  take too long before we see one.

M.Verstappen 100/30 Betfred
S.Perez/E.Ocon both to finish in points (2.63/1 Bet365)

Earlier bets

L.Hamilton 2/1
Under 15.5 Finishers 5/6 BetVic

:ok