** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Football Predictions > Sep 12th & 13th

champratings.jpg

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

We have a shed load of midweek fixtures from the UK football calendar coming up! A single EFL Cup game and a full schedule from the Championship, League One, and League Two. Get your tips out for the members then everyone!

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

54 minutes ago, sajtion said:

its hard to call most games but i like high odds on many underdogs. i can see some of them causing upsets

Which ones are you potentially picking out? I am surprised we are 2.45 to beat Preston. I'd fancy us against anyone home or away right now. Worth at least a double chance shout. QPR at 2.15 is also tempting given they have the potential to beat anyone on their day.

well i'm looking at teams that are expected to win and who may not live up to expectations. this is really doggy round of games and i'm expecting things to go haywire as desperation of some clubs cause upsets against favorites. i could be guilty of over thinking some games but will give it a go nonetheless. 

first of all yeovil are expected to win their match against morecambe failed to beat the worst team in cheltenham on saturday and morecambe are similar opposition who could maybe win

stevenage lost against lincoln when the guests were even ten men down during that match and that only hints to me their form is beginning to slide.i fancy crawley to win

peterborough is another team who has potential but form is starting to go down after bright start it their previous two games it was first goalless draw against doncaster then a conceded three goals in first half home against bradford. milton keynes on the other hand are starting to gain form with draw against oxford and away win against plymouth. i see them getting stronger over the next few weeks.

bristol rovers are expected to win their match but they have conceded in all six of their games so far and oldham have been so unlucky not to pick up more points recently, and although winless they got their first point against probably the best home team in division. they could cause an upset

southend are winless in five but they have drawn 3. i expected them to lose against charlton but they are not playing too bad.they could give shrewsbury a run for their money. i would not be too confident going with shrewsbury to win this match easily despite their 100% record.

bury just like oldham are desperate for a win. they lost recently  twice 3-2 and once 1-0 and that by means is very unlucky. as long as they are proving they can score they can cause and upset

i have always picked luton in my accumulators because i thought they had the best potential to fly through this league but have actually struggled for consistency and even scoring goals, failing to get on scoresheet in last two. port vale on the other hand cannot get much worse. they have five straight losses but at least their last three were narrow 1-0. they have a decent chance against uninspiring luton 

wimbledon and gillingham are both really poor at the moment but i cannot understand why gillingham are 4/1 to win. this is 50/50 in my opinion and an away win is very possible

i admit sheff wed are on good run but brentford have tightened up defensively and played two goalless draws in last two matches and you have to wonder if they manage to score one goal here could they ride it out to victory without conceding. i think an away win is possible

after burton trashing they next thing they will want to do is redeem themselves but not getting beat. norwich won on saturday but it was not convincing. i have see when burton se out for a draw they are very good at doing that so 4.50 for a draw is possible.

Sunderland v Nottingham F.

Sunderland: Lee Cattermole (5/0 m, captain), Aiden McGeady (5/1 m), Lamine Koné (6/0 d), Brendan Galloway (5/0 d)(all doubtful), Duncan Watmore (0/0 m), Josh Maja (0/0 f), Paddy McNair (0/0 m)

Nottingham F.: David Vaughan (4/0 m), Chris Cohen (1/0 m), Matty Cash (0/0 m), Jamie Ward (0/0 f)

Wolverhampton v Bristol City

Wolverhampton: Kortney Hause (0/0 d), Helder Costa (0/0 m, last season top scorer)(both doubtful), Willy Boly (5/0 d), Carl Ikeme (0/0 g), Phil Ofosu-Ayeh (0/0 d)

Bristol City: Matty Taylor (0/0 f, doubtful), Eros Pisano (5/0 d), Gary O'Neil (2/0 m), Milan Đurić (0/0 f)

Rotherham v Walsall FC

Rotherham: Josh Emmanuel (4/0 d, doubtful), Shaun Cummings (2/0 d), Jamie Proctor (4/0 f)

Walsall FC: no absencess

Scnuthorpe Utd v Blackburn Rovers

Scnuthorpe Utd: Murray Wallace (6/0 d, doubtful), Andrew Crofts (0/0 m), Jonathan Margetts (0/0 f), Luke Williams (0/0 f)

Blackburn Rovers: Charlie Mulgrew (4/3 d, top scorer, captain), Craig Conway (3/0 m)(both doubtful), Ryan Nyambe (2/0 d), Darragh Lenihan (1/0 m), Scott Wharton (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

5 hours ago, sajtion said:

well i'm looking at teams that are expected to win and who may not live up to expectations. this is really doggy round of games and i'm expecting things to go haywire as desperation of some clubs cause upsets against favorites. i could be guilty of over thinking some games but will give it a go nonetheless. 

first of all yeovil are expected to win their match against morecambe failed to beat the worst team in cheltenham on saturday and morecambe are similar opposition who could maybe win

stevenage lost against lincoln when the guests were even ten men down during that match and that only hints to me their form is beginning to slide.i fancy crawley to win

peterborough is another team who has potential but form is starting to go down after bright start it their previous two games it was first goalless draw against doncaster then a conceded three goals in first half home against bradford. milton keynes on the other hand are starting to gain form with draw against oxford and away win against plymouth. i see them getting stronger over the next few weeks.

bristol rovers are expected to win their match but they have conceded in all six of their games so far and oldham have been so unlucky not to pick up more points recently, and although winless they got their first point against probably the best home team in division. they could cause an upset

southend are winless in five but they have drawn 3. i expected them to lose against charlton but they are not playing too bad.they could give shrewsbury a run for their money. i would not be too confident going with shrewsbury to win this match easily despite their 100% record.

bury just like oldham are desperate for a win. they lost recently  twice 3-2 and once 1-0 and that by means is very unlucky. as long as they are proving they can score they can cause and upset

i have always picked luton in my accumulators because i thought they had the best potential to fly through this league but have actually struggled for consistency and even scoring goals, failing to get on scoresheet in last two. port vale on the other hand cannot get much worse. they have five straight losses but at least their last three were narrow 1-0. they have a decent chance against uninspiring luton 

wimbledon and gillingham are both really poor at the moment but i cannot understand why gillingham are 4/1 to win. this is 50/50 in my opinion and an away win is very possible

i admit sheff wed are on good run but brentford have tightened up defensively and played two goalless draws in last two matches and you have to wonder if they manage to score one goal here could they ride it out to victory without conceding. i think an away win is possible

after burton trashing they next thing they will want to do is redeem themselves but not getting beat. norwich won on saturday but it was not convincing. i have see when burton se out for a draw they are very good at doing that so 4.50 for a draw is possible.

Great post, more of that in future please! :loon 

Add Norwich in as well as the banker. Burton could well concede an absolute shedload of goals by the end of the season. If they're not on their A game, Norwich could put another 5 past them like Leeds did on Saturday.

Take the treble of the 3 bets above here in 1 click https://www.punterslounge.com/tips/free-football-betting-tips

my long shot accumulator is like this

sunderland - time for black cats to win a match. both teams are coming from defeats in last few games but with home advantage i fancy the home team

blackburn - blackburn have really picked up their performances in this league and are bossing the opposition. its looking very likely they will go straight back up again

oldham - going for oldham to spring a surprise and will probably score as bristol have a habit of conceding goals. 

northampton - now that floyd hasselbaink has got northampton of the mark i fancy them to at least string two wins in a row here

accrington - with grimsby it really depends in what kind of mood their are in. they can be good one minute and crap the next. they are coming off bad defeat to mansfield but accrington has the best home form in the league

newport - i was disappointed newport didn't get on a scoresheet against wycombe who themselves score many goals at least it proved their are good at the back they will look to home comforts in this match and see them taking the victory

rotherham - walsall are winless in three away games and i hope it stays that way. rotherham should be shade better thean most teams in this division as they aim to bounce back in championship

stake £15 returns £10.000

Mansfield v Wycombe

Manfield have scored in 7 out of 8 of thier 8 competitive matches so far this season , scoring 13 and conceding 12 times.

Wycombe have scored in 6 out of of their 8 games and conceded in 7 of them ,scored 14 and conceded 18 times.

BTTS is generous at 5/6 at bet365 ,  IMO considering a lot of these games can be 4/7 and 4/6 I think its pretty good odds.

Oxford v Bradford

Oxford have scored in 7 out of 8 so far scoring 19 in the process and conceding 9 , Bradford have scored in 6 of their 8 games while conceding in 7 of them , scoring 18 and conceding 12.

BTTS at bet 365 is 3/4

I will double this up

I like QPR to beat Milwall. QPR strong at Home with 3 Win in 3 Games and strong in Defensive with 2 Goals conceted in Home Games. Milwall poor travlers and think on a good Day QPR can beat them in HC. No important missings on both Sides - so i fancy QPR.

QPR @ 2.37 4/10 bet365

Also i like Northampton to beat Portsmouth. Northampton with new Coach impressed by a 1:0 Win at Weekend against Doncaster - so for me these odds are to high for them.

Northampton @ 3.20 3/10 betfair

Also in League Two for me there we can make money today i think. I have take a look on - Stevenage, Yeovil, Colchester, Coventry, Newport and Exeter. All seems to be wining today and i´ve got good feelings about this.

Edited by Neubs

2 hours ago, Neubs said:

I like QPR to beat Milwall. QPR strong at Home with 3 Win in 3 Games and strong in Defensive with 2 Goals conceted in Home Games. Milwall poor travlers and think on a good Day QPR can beat them in HC. No important missings on both Sides - so i fancy QPR.

QPR @ 2.37 4/10 bet365

Also i like Northampton to beat Portsmouth. Northampton with new Coach impressed by a 1:0 Win at Weekend against Doncaster - so for me these odds are to high for them.

Northampton @ 3.20 3/10 betfair

Also in League Two for me there we can make money today i think. I have take a look on - Stevenage, Yeovil, Colchester, Coventry, Newport and Exeter. All seems to be wining today and i´ve got good feelings about this.

I'm always a big advocate of backing Coventry and Newport this season. I've got a soft spot for both. Coventry because I've managed them on Football Manager (any reason will do, right?) and Newport because I don't buy into the rivalry between them and Cardiff due to our close proximity. If you look at the Coventry squad, it's obscenely good for League Two as well. Neither side is tearing up trees right now but I think both could be challenging for a top 7 spot come May so always worth checking their prices.

Very strange odds of 2.30 for qpr to beat millwall. Worryingly millwall are the type who will end up getting a draw. Can see another 2-1 win here.

leeds are on great form right now.. can see them winning against Birmingham and may take them on the minus one handicap.

agree with Northampton think they are way to high at 3to one against a Portsmouth side who haven't been great!

Dutch central defender joost van aken made an assured debut for sheffield wednesday on saturday.

He had a shot cleared off the line and at 6'5'' will be an aerial threat from corners/free kicks.

Brentford should ensure this is an open game and if wednesday show the same attacking intent as on saturday this should be entertaining.  The return of keiran lee made a big difference to the tempo.

i will risk a goalscoring punt on him:

Van Aken anytime scorer 12/1 with paddy power

1 hour ago, waynecoyne said:

Dutch central defender joost van aken made an assured debut for sheffield wednesday on saturday.

He had a shot cleared off the line and at 6'5'' will be an aerial threat from corners/free kicks.

Brentford should ensure this is an open game and if wednesday show the same attacking intent as on saturday this should be entertaining.  The return of keiran lee made a big difference to the tempo.

i will risk a goalscoring punt on him:

Van Aken anytime scorer 12/1 with paddy power

Had to sign a massive centre back the week before we play you didn't you! I think you boys will start getting results and expect you to be promotion contenders again either automatically or via the play-offs. I agree, I think you could nick a high-scoring game here.

I hope you're right stevie, the performance on saturday was much improved from our normal walking football.

Hopefully we continue tonight though i can see butterfield coming in for lee and rhodes for fletcher.

As for saturday I don't know what you're worried about warnock's teams aren't usually shrinking violets.

Ebbsfleet United - Aldershot Town 20:45 12.09
Pick: Ebbsfleet United
Odd:2.40
Stake 2/10

The visitors seem to be without defeats but still only 1 win and 8 draws thinking that this is for a very good result because they are in the end of the league and so in the new league after 9 quarters without talking, I think I will win a good result. In this meeting I try to win them, because Aldershot will play seriously weakened.

In the team there are many injuries as you can see Ebbsfleet is very difficult to beat.  Absences in Ebbsfleet: Wilfield defender (2 appearances this season)  Absenteeism in Aldershot: Arnold (7 appearances this season), Lyons Foster (1 appear this season) and Evans (without this season), Taylor midfielder (8 appearances this season, 1 goal), Oyeleke (7 appearances including and Bellamy (not playing this season) and Fenelon forward (7 appearances in the season, 4 goals in the team, best shooter in the team), Okiejie (5 appearances in the season, 1 goal in the team) and Mensah season)  In the lower leagues it is harder to distance players and the absentees are in good shape. Aldershot has lost in Dover recently, lost 0-2 and the coach has announced what you can read under the link below: http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aldershot-town-boss-were-not-13599072  Got a little fear that the draw will be a draw because the hosts are the most league team with the league but with these staffing problems to sort out the downfall on the hosts;

Bolton v Sheffield United

Both teams were promoted last season, Sheffield United as Champions. United have started this season off really well, while Bolton are struggling. United have 4 wins in 6 games, while Bolton have 4 defeats in 6 games. Bolton have lost all 3 games at home this season, with just 2 points from a possible 18 to start the season. 

I don't think Bolton can win this game. I quite like the away win, draw no bet here. This means that if the away team wins, you win your bet. If the match is a draw the bet is nulled. You can only lose if the home team wins, which looks really unlikely here. 

Away Win draw no bet - Odds 1.67  

Edited by neilovan

I compile them.

STR - Shots on Target Ratio (Shots on Target For/ (Shots on Targets For + Shots on Target Against)

STD - Shots on Target Difference ((Shots on Targets For - Shots on Target Against)

Save - % of Shots on Target Against Saved (average/ sustainable should be around 0.70)

Goal - % of Shots on Target For that are Goals (average/ sustainable should be around 0.30)

PDO - Save + Goal (average/ sustainable should be around 1.00)

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

QPR @ 2.37 4/10 >bet365

Northampton @ 3.20 3/10 >betfair

QPR FT 2:2

Northampton FT 3:1

Not happy with this QPR Result. They are whole 2nd Half one Men up and can´t win. Unluck bet....

Apologies to anyone that went with Cardiff tonight. Very out of character performance from our lot. Knew the international break had come at a bad time and broken our momentum. Need to pick ourselves up massively. Hearing a lot of Villa fans unhappy with their draw to Middlesbrough tonight. Astounded by that. Middlesbrough are no mugs under Monk. I'd take a point against them. Home or away.

Unlucky with that QPR bet as well, @Neubs. Sometimes it's just not meant to be. That's the joy and torture of betting on the Championship!

23 hours ago, sajtion said:

my long shot accumulator is like this

sunderland - time for black cats to win a match. both teams are coming from defeats in last few games but with home advantage i fancy the home team

blackburn - blackburn have really picked up their performances in this league and are bossing the opposition. its looking very likely they will go straight back up again

oldham - going for oldham to spring a surprise and will probably score as bristol have a habit of conceding goals. 

northampton - now that floyd hasselbaink has got northampton of the mark i fancy them to at least string two wins in a row here

accrington - with grimsby it really depends in what kind of mood their are in. they can be good one minute and crap the next. they are coming off bad defeat to mansfield but accrington has the best home form in the league

newport - i was disappointed newport didn't get on a scoresheet against wycombe who themselves score many goals at least it proved their are good at the back they will look to home comforts in this match and see them taking the victory

rotherham - walsall are winless in three away games and i hope it stays that way. rotherham should be shade better thean most teams in this division as they aim to bounce back in championship

stake £15 returns £10.000

well after tonight FU grimsby and sunderland.... i'll see you next time when i bet against you