** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Sunday Sep 10th

520 York

Dakota Gold 5/2 Bet365

In great form this season winning twice and being second in his other two starts. Has won here at York and also in this type of ground so its just a question of whether he can win off a career high mark of 97. 
We have three last time out winners in the line up but they all need to improve now and the selection is the one proven in this grade, he looks pretty solid to me.

A tough race to end the Fontwell Card but i do love to get my teeth into such races, Seamus Mullins saddles up and does like a winner at this track and On jockey bookings Pardon Me looks a market inspection.

Team Skelton are the obvious and have animals in every race on the card, could be wrong but i feel they have better chances in races before this bumper, but don't let my judgement put you off, Insurance ?

Tom Lacey sticks just the in the horsebox and the Champion Jockey gets the leg up on both, Tom's 4yr old filly made her debut at Perth but she didn't know her job and RJ never gave her a tough time, she went off the jolly that day and it's pretty much a guarantee she'l know a lot more today, TL has been in ok form hitting the crossbar a few times, but he did have a winner yesterday at Stratford with the Champion jockey up-top.

17:45 Fontwell Park - Silk Run  1pt Win Bet @ 7/2 with Bet365 & BetVic

Thanks those who like my posts the other days

York 2.30 Save The Bees @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Save The Bees.....from Declan Carroll yard the 9yo has won 13 races from 1m to 1m 2f on ground varying from good to firm to soft and on the all-weather he's also been hurdling 7 times with a couple of place finishes ,

The yard ran him 4 times in August and produced a win,2nd and win in class 4 races which forced him into class 2 here when 10th of 20 runners on his latest outing over this distance when beaten 9.75 lengths , He's had the 15 days rest and he's a horse that always likes to be in races and is going for his 96 races today, He drops down to class 3 and Ger O'Neill claiming 7lbs comes back into ride after getting the 121 frame finishes in August although yard had Aaron Jones claiming 3lbs in last race