** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps Competition - Thursday Sept 7th

400 Haydock Park

So Beloved 6/4 PP/BF

Very consistent sort who should be up to winning in this grade without too much fuss. Goes well here at Haydock, wont mind the ground and is well clear on official figures. He has the added bonus of receiving weight from most of his rivals and I cant see past him to be honest.

Thanks lads for liking my winner yesterday I didn't think it would drift from 10/1 to 33/1

Chelmsford 7:40 : Ourmullion @ 16/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks

Ourmullion....from John Best yard the 3yo had a cruel start as 2yo after three race he was gelded after poor performances but had one races after and the cut showed signs of better to come when 3rd of 7 runners , The yard gave him a break before coming out for AW stint as a 3yo and found 2nd ,win and a 3rd place, Jockey Kieren Fox was on all race till the 3rd place when Josephine Gordon took ride here over 1m ,

Kieren Fox was back in saddle in his last two runs over 1m and 1m2f but horse seems to have lost his way again, although the handicapper has saw him rise 10lbs since first handicap mark of 63, The yard are bring Josephine Gordon back in and sticking over 1m 2f they're having cheekpieces on for first time but is still running off that 73 mark