** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2017/18 NFL Season Predictions

WiggoBets

10 hours ago, bookiebasher said:

Hey WiggoBets...How you doing ?...I had a great night last night tipping gurley to score 1,(evens)2,(6/1) and 3 (25/1) touchdowns for the RAMS last night on the CBS sports page in america..Ive been putting up tips on the site for about a year now and know most of the usual suspects who are on there every night putting up tips on anything and everything but mostly american sports..I posted your collage plays up there last week and evereyone was impressed with your work..The cbs page were on is the collage basketball experts tips page as they have a few to choose from..Take a look as theres some real good cappers on there who always seem to be in the winners...It seems that UTAH -3 is the play tonight in COLLAGE FOOTBALL and the other popular play is OVER 51.5 points in the B.C.LIONS CFL game ...Anyway im gonna put up your collage plays again if you dont mind and i hope you,ve already placed your bet as its very usual for the odds to plummet when tips go up on this site .Good luck this weekend fella and lets hope for 4 in a row hey.

Great tipping mate, feel free to post my picks if you want, do you have a link to that page? I'm still a bit of a novice when it comes to most American sports so would be nice to read the thoughts of people who actually know what they're talking about! 

Yeah i know what you mean mate..These guys knowledge on collage football and NFL and MLB is second to none...But sadly im a novice when it comes to technology as i dont know how to share the link..But when my brother-in -law pops round laster i,ll get him to share it ok mate.. Sorry i know sounds a bit thick but they only had an abicus when i was at school lol.Good luck today

4 hours ago, bookiebasher said:

Yeah i know what you mean mate..These guys knowledge on collage football and NFL and MLB is second to none...But sadly im a novice when it comes to technology as i dont know how to share the link..But when my brother-in -law pops round laster i,ll get him to share it ok mate.. Sorry i know sounds a bit thick but they only had an abicus when i was at school lol.Good luck today

Haha no worries at all mate, the first 3 college games have all landed, all eyes on Clemson now. 

That will do very nicely indeed!!  That's now 4 winners from the first 4 weeks of the college season for this type of bet for me, 16 straight winners!! Think the odds of getting 16/16 is around 2000/1 if the average odds are 1.6 :lol 

Boy did we get lucky today though, Tennessee hitting the upright from a 46 yard FG attempt when the game was 0-0 and Clemson having to wait till deep into the 2nd quarter to register their TD. Love it! 

Hahahaha you the man Wiggobets...Ive been sat in front of the computer all night watching the bet unfold..Yep we got lucky a couple of times.I think Clemsons opponents missed a field goal as well..But well done mate,brilliant tipping..And i owe you a drink sometime as thats 2 weeks running now ive got on...Its been another good day for me today..I filled my boots with Alabama making a few live bets as they won easily..You going to Wembley tomorrow ?.. If your still about im on Washington-10 @ colorado in the late game starting at 3am..My pal has gone to the game who lives out there and hes tipped up Washington against his home town team. Good luck

51 minutes ago, bookiebasher said:

I think were on the same page although i wont be backing The Chiefs against my beloved Chargers but i will be doing the Overs in that game..I also like the RAIDERS as well..Cant believe i just said that lol..Good Luck mate..I will try your prop bet as well.

i hear Raiders have some injuries so im going for the OVERS in that game instead 

The best thing about the nfl is it's unpredictability, but it's also the worst! So last week the bears were crushed by Tampa. This week they manage to beat the Steelers. That same steelers team crushed the vikings last week and that same vikings team crushed tampa bay this week. It's annoying but It's the reason we love the game. 

Speaking of just playing the numbers, I'll post a couple of bets for Oakland at Washington later and stake a claim to be the least knowledgeable (on the subject of NFL) poster in the thread.

Thompson to score a TD at 19/10 with 888 and Crowder to score a TD at 9/4 with Skybet. Should be no bigger than 2.56 or 2.84 according to my no-doubt dubious calculations.

Bets based on my goalscorer and tryscorer system, giving it a tentative try out on NFL. It went 2 out of 4 for a small profit in the game I bet on last week and has done the same tonight in the game at LA (with Henry and Hunt still running).

Liking the look of those first scoring play bets!

Edited by harry_rag
Added mention of the game!

Not many college games fit my criteria for this week but I've still manage to pluck together a four fold. The following teams to make the first score of the game via a touchdown:

Alabama 

Washington 

LSU

Ohio State 

8/1 this week, a couple of risky picks with Washington and Ohio both having road games. 

Hey WiggoBets..Sorry i havent sent you the link yet for cbs site but i,ll do it tomorrow when i go to my mates house as im thick as s hit when it comes to computers im afraid...I hope you put a bit on your Green Bay bet..They won by 21..I was on them -7,plus i tipped up J.Nelson to score 2 T.D.s at 7/1 and 3 at 25/1 ..just missed out on the latter one..I also went for Green Bay to score in every quarter..That bet i learnt from you so cheers again.Im staying up for the USC game tonight..I think they cover the spread..I,ll be doing your 4 first plays as well so good luck to us tomorrow fella.

10 hours ago, bookiebasher said:

Hey WiggoBets..Sorry i havent sent you the link yet for cbs site but i,ll do it tomorrow when i go to my mates house as im thick as s hit when it comes to computers im afraid...I hope you put a bit on your Green Bay bet..They won by 21..I was on them -7,plus i tipped up J.Nelson to score 2 T.D.s at 7/1 and 3 at 25/1 ..just missed out on the latter one..I also went for Green Bay to score in every quarter..That bet i learnt from you so cheers again.Im staying up for the USC game tonight..I think they cover the spread..I,ll be doing your 4 first plays as well so good luck to us tomorrow fella.

I didn't back my green bay tip unfortunately, the match kicked off at 1:30am UK time and I was fast asleep by then. Good luck tonight :ok

Unlucky mate..But what was that..something like 19 outta 20 right ??

Im going against my beloved Chargers tonight..And i fancy the Broncos as well at altitude against the Raiders..And Kansas monday....I hope this is the link for the CBS,Collage   https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/expert-picks/   basketball experts pick page ..were at the bottom commenting..Im The Lucky Limy by the way lol..