** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2017/18 NFL Season Predictions

WiggoBets

5 hours ago, WiggoBets said:

Pats @ Bucs is a fascinating one tonight. I rate the Bucs very highly and New England have been unbelievably bad defensively, but I just think Brady will come out and send a statement of intent.

Patriots winning margin 13-18 points would be my pick at 6/1

Yeah its one of those kinda games hey..Im actually on the OVERS in this one but ive brought a few points..One prop bet im looking at is DOUG MARTIN 1,2 and 3 T.D.s..Well the PATS  defence has been horrible.

Tonight's college home teams:Oklahoma, USC, Ohio State, Washington.

This is the usual bet, first scoring play to be a TD. The Oklahoma game is currently off the boards so just waiting on a price for that. 

In addition I'll also have a small bet on a much bigger accumulator for tonight. I've managed to pick 19 winners out of 20 so hopefully I can land an 8 fold in one night. So, in addition to the 4 previously mentioned teams add Auburn, Clemson, Alabama and Northern Illinois. Should be about 66/1 once the Oklahoma game is priced. 

4 hours ago, WiggoBets said:

Tonight's college home teams:Oklahoma, USC, Ohio State, Washington.

This is the usual bet, first scoring play to be a TD. The Oklahoma game is currently off the boards so just waiting on a price for that. 

In addition I'll also have a small bet on a much bigger accumulator for tonight. I've managed to pick 19 winners out of 20 so hopefully I can land an 8 fold in one night. So, in addition to the 4 previously mentioned teams add Auburn, Clemson, Alabama and Northern Illinois. Should be about 66/1 once the Oklahoma game is priced. 

3 outta 3 on the early games mate..Could this be the big one ??...Your getting a following across the pond now as im putting your bets on the CBS site..Did you find it at all ?

Great start, hopefully the late games can follow suit!  I've not had a proper look at the cbs site you sent yet as I normally browse this forum on my phone and the website doesn't seem to work properly on here, so I'll have a proper browse when I get chance on the laptop.

Good luck tonight, you got any picks yourself for the late games? @bookiebasher

Recapping my college picks from this thread so far:

Bet 1: 5.24/1 WON - £25 returned £156 

Bet 2: 5.75/1 WON - £20 returned £135

Bet 3: 5/1 WON - £25 returned £150

Bet 4: 8/1 LOST £20 returned £0

Bet 5: 5.7/1 WON £20 returned £134

Bet 6: 72/1 LOST £5 returned £0  

Total Staked: £115

Total returns: £575

Total profit: £460 

Considering I had never put a college bet on in my life until 6 weeks ago, I'm fairly happy with this. :loon

13 hours ago, WiggoBets said:

Recapping my college picks from this thread so far:

Bet 1: 5.24/1 WON - £25 returned £156 

Bet 2: 5.75/1 WON - £20 returned £135

Bet 3: 5/1 WON - £25 returned £150

Bet 4: 8/1 LOST £20 returned £0

Bet 5: 5.7/1 WON £20 returned £134

Bet 6: 72/1 LOST £5 returned £0  

Total Staked: £115

Total returns: £575

Total profit: £460 

Considering I had never put a college bet on in my life until 6 weeks ago, I'm fairly happy with this. :loon

You the man Wiggobets...So so unlucky with Bama.. Then on the next play after the other team scored a field goal they went down and got a T.D...talk about rubbing salt in the wounds hey..But great tipping mate..Well done

7 hours ago, WiggoBets said:

That time of the week again. This week's 4 fold:

Oklahoma State

Alabama 

Georgia 

Mississippi 

8/1

This week's 8 fold is the above 4 teams and, Louisville, Central Florida, Colorado State, Iowa State. 108/1 

Fingers crossed! :hope

I picked the same 4 as well mate,going to follow the others but im leaving out Louisville out of mine.Good luck mate..Hey is that bottom one meant to be Mississippi state ?

Edited by bookiebasher

40 minutes ago, bookiebasher said:

I picked the same 4 as well mate,going to follow the others but im leaving out Louisville out of mine.Good luck mate..Hey is that bottom one meant to be Mississippi state ?

Yes matey should have said Mississippi state, my bad i should have realised there were two different Mississippi colleges. Anyway they've got me off to the perfect start. :loon

On 13/10/2017 at 8:50 AM, Valiant Thor said:

Week 6

MIAMI DOLPHINS +12.5 @ 1.9  B365

NY JETS +9.5 @ 1.9 StanJames

SF 49ERS +11 @ 1.9 StanJames

NY GIANTS +11.5 @ 1.86 B365

Full House :cigar

MIAMI DOLPHINS +12.5 @ 1.9  Won

NY JETS +9.5 @ 1.9 Won

SF 49ERS +11 @ 1.9 Won

NY GIANTS +11.5 @ 1.86 Won

Bets 12