** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Sep 2nd

nationalleagueodds.jpg

nationalleaguenorthodds.jpg

nationalleaguesouthodds.jpg

The non-league does not wait for the international break so here are the odds for the matches this weekend. No FA Cup odds released yet but will endeavour to post them up if they are available in time. A reduced offering of league action this week but interested to hear what you all think as the league table starts to settle down.

@GazBlades, @Gidds, @addpea, @doverwhite, @tictok, @allthethings, @Tanktop, @amtopm, @sammydubs@the bastardian@bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie@misky, @Cheltenhamwhite, @canaries91, @HastGill1, @Foinavon, @Neubs, @Duty281, @Jack A, @sap, @addpea, and @Marc Kearney?

Is over 2.5 goals @ Spennymoor - Gainsborough worth taking? The visitors were scoring and conceding freely, but lately they've been more compact in the back. Same applies for Spennymoor, though at home they seem solid. The odds for home victory seems rather small, so I am considering over 2.5 goals, but I'd appreciate your input? 

Hartlepool v Maidstone.

Hartlepool may have got their first win of the season on Monday, but I am still keen to take them on.  Maidstone have had a cracking start to the season and have carried on their good end of season form from last season. They look big at just over 11/4 with Marathon.

Leyton Orient v Guiseley

Orient are doing much better than I thought they would early doors, although it has to be said they have had a fairly kind fixture list and that continues on Saturday when they face a managerless Guiseley who haven’t even put a caretaker manager in place for this match so they really will be mangerless! I mentioned on Monday about Guiseley’s awful away form and the two added together should mean a fairly comfortable afternoon for Orient. They are 29/20 (various) to make up the -1 handicap.

Torquay v Chester

Torquay look hopeless at the moment and although Chester aren’t that much better they certainly perform better away than at home as proven when they beat Aldershot last Saturday which was their first win of the season. These two sides should be much closer together in the betting and Chester are very much a value play at 12/5 with Bet 365.

Hampton & Richmond v Dartford

Dartford lost their first game of the season on Monday, but that was to an East Thurrock side who are still unbeaten. They can bounce back here against a Hampton side who have yet to really convince so far this season. Marathon go 9/5 about an away win and I would make Dartford favourites.

Billericay v Didcot.

For the 2nd season running bookmakers have left the 1st Qualifying Round of the FA Cup alone, but this game is being streamed on the BBC website at 12.30pm. It is no surprise the BBC have gone with this game given all that is going on there at the moment. It also isn’t surprising that they are bigging this game up as a massive one given the cameras are there. Didcot are doing well so far this season at a step below their hosts, but given what Billericay have done to teams in their own division recently I can’t see anything but an easy home win. They will want to put on a show and prove to everyone how good they are and that makes the 5/4 with Paddy Power that they over come the -2 handicap very attractive and for the 3rd time this season I make them the Naps.

I consider chester(price is too big to miss and pretty much close teams between these 2),east thurrock(outstanding form and they can keep their winning run),blyth spartans(telford hadn't made a good start at home,worth a try),hungerford(must start to capitalize on their home games),poole(whitehawk is in a mess,poole can take advantage).