** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 9th - 11th

eplratings.jpg

Is it just me or is this Premier League season flying by?! Another round of games have passed and we are already at the international break. So here are the odds and ratings for the matches that will take place when we return to club action. It's still very hard to predict right now... in fact, the only sure things right now is Manchester United winning, Tottenham failing to take 3 points at Wembley, and Arsenal Fans TV showing meltdown after meltdown.

Interested to hear what people are thinking for these games. A few plum ties this week including Everton versus Tottenham, Leicester versus Chelsea, and Manchester City versus Liverpool.

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @KingSoccertips, @seifer365, and @WinningAdvice.

everton rely too much on rooney for goals while tottenham have younger strikers in kane and alli and they are  likely to have edge in this match.

i just can't see how brighton can get a result against west brom. tony pulis men are very good defending and all they need is one excellent counter attack to score and they will take three points

liverpool stumble against team that defend but man city actually like to keep to ball and boss the opposition but i just don't think they are very good at breaking teams at the moment. liverpool will give them chances to score though and klopp loves the challenge. i see four goals in this match

i am thinking sale of drinkwater will have some adverse effect on leicester at the back and for that reason i think chelsea will win. they did the double over them last season and conte good tactics  are likely to work again

i don't think watford are getting enough credit so far this season. i really like marco silva as a coach and he is definitelly making good strides with this watford team. they have good team spirit at that's important. i think double chance on them is a good bet

3 hours ago, btugero said:

Can't wait for Sunday to watch Swansea and Renato Sanches.

Small bet on Swansea to win.

Hmm, it's a tough one to call right off the bet. All I hear about Clement as a manager is people praising him as a coach and all his contacts. I'm still not sold on him as a manager. Enough teams in the past have done what Swansea have done. Brought in quality players and have a good coach at the helm. They have still failed. I see a lot of parallels between this Swansea side and the Middlesbrough side Bryan Robson managed. So many quality individual players and a decent coach as manager but not a decent manager that could get them playing as a team. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't think Swansea could ask for a better game to throw these players into the mix than Newcastle at home. So I probably agree that a Swansea win is most likely. Rafa knows how to graft out these tricky draws though! 

Poor start for Crystal Palace under Frank de Boer and this matchweek they will be visiting a fortress, Turf Moof.

They only won 3 times at Turf Moof based on H2H statistics.

Previously they also managed 3 straight league match losses for 2012-13 season (interesting, the same season they won the play-offs for promotion to EPL)

Not sure how things will develop here.

Manchester City v Liverpool FC

Manchester City: Raheem Sterling (3/2 m, top scorer, suspended), Ilkay Gündoğan (0/0 m), Vincent Kompany (3/0 d, captain)

Liverpool FC: Philippe Coutinho (0/0 m, last season top scorer), Adam Bogdan (0/0 g), Danny Ings (0/0 f), Nathaniel Clyne (0/0 d), Adam Lallana (0/0 m)

Arsenal v Bournemouth

Arsenal: Calum Chambers (0/0 d, doubtful), Jack Wilshere (0/0 m), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m)

Bournemouth: Nathan Aké (3/0 d, doubtful), Callum Wilson (0/0 f), Junior Stanislas (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 9/7/2017 at 3:26 AM, WiggoBets said:

Surely nobody will be backing west ham at 1.7?  United will lose a game soon enough and it wouldn't surprise me if it was this week away at Stoke. 

Worst season opening for West Ham since 2010-11 season (that season they lose 4 openers and relegated eventually)

I haven't been watching their matches or keeping track of their squad this season, but conceding 10 goals in 3 league matches probably signals defensive issues.

Being Selfish here but looking for opinions into the final 4 of a work Last Man Standing and have already picked united and City who do i pick this week?
Ive left it to these 5 games

BURNLEY v Palace

Everton v SPURS

SWANSEA v Newcastle

ARSENAL v Bournemouth

Leicester v CHELSEA

58 minutes ago, cummins91 said:

Being Selfish here but looking for opinions into the final 4 of a work Last Man Standing and have already picked united and City who do i pick this week?
Ive left it to these 5 games

BURNLEY v Palace

Everton v SPURS

SWANSEA v Newcastle

ARSENAL v Bournemouth

Leicester v CHELSEA

:welcome to PL @cummins91 :cheers 

Has to be Arsenal from that set of fixtures. They get plenty of stick for being soft centred, but there's no way Bournemouth will out football them and if they concede an early goal, could be 4 or 5. If they don't, could be quite tight with a defensive setup, but you'd still expect Arsenal to eventually break them down.

My bet this weekend is Burnley to win at 2.4
Burnley is known to be really strong at Turf Moor and will be facing a Crystal Palace in crysis.
Its a chock how bad Crystal Palace has been this far with De Boer. I think he has tried to do too many changes too fast. He wants to play a possesion football with Palace with a new formation and until now it has only been awkward. Players look indisciplined and dont know what to do with the ball. 
This game might be their last chance to turn this around.
Burnley is the opposite, very disciplined and very thight knit team.
2.4 for a home win is worth a medium size bet.

I will also try Wes Brom away to Brighton at 3.1. with low stakes.
Wes Brom has started the season very well. They have only lost one goal so far and has scored in every game.
Brighton will give them a fight, but I see Wes Brom as the favourite here.

Totenham X2 and Watford X2 looked tempting but i feel that the odds have dropped too far

Hello everyone

Not good day betting wise

I had the following picks

Liverpool +0.5 AH  (Fail)

Bournemouth +1.5 AH (Fail)

Watford +0.75 AH (Success)

I also have Burnley tomorrow @ -0.25

I will submitting next week's picks before the games start.Looking forward to exchanging views

I am running my bets based on a system I've employed and use for American football NFL

I expect this system to start kicking in after weeks 5-6

Cheers!

ELO Ratings Picks (Sunday)

Burnley Draw No Bet @ 1.62 BetVictor 

Accumulator here https://www.punterslounge.com/tips/free-football-betting-tips

These are the matches have to win with the majority of the points coming from home matches and just can't see them losing it to a Palace side that are struggling and haven't even scored a goal yet. :loon 

Burnley V Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace +0.50 AH @ 1.729 Matchbook

It seems that a Burnley win is turning into a huge public bet this weekend and I really don’t understand why.

Burnley got too many wins at home relative to the strength of their performances last season and this year I think they may suffer a reversal of fortunes. In terms of quality, their squad is one of the poorest in the EPL and they only survive at this level because Dyche trains them to death and keeps them sharp.

De Boer seems to have already faced a half-baked player mutiny at Palace and perhaps he realises some compromises may have to be reached if he is to have any chance of saving his job. Frankly the players need to show some backbone in home games rather than crying on the internet or to the higher ups at the club. Away from home Palace are a different animal and I see no reason why they should be scared here.

Normally the opposition tactics versus Palace is triple-mark Zaha and kick him to death till he is injured. Zaha is already crocked so plan A is out the window for them. Generally speaking it would have been hard for Burnley to prepare for this match as they can’t really know how Palace will line up here.

I’m getting involved because I feel this game is the first real opportunity to back Palace this season. Either De Boer will rescue himself from the maelstrom or the vortex will tear him apart. If he is to survive then the first step will be this game. I’m putting my money in the path of the hurricane with a view that it might change direction at this point. The market doesn’t do handouts, you have to stand up to it.

Edited by Mindfulness

Though Crystal Palace vs Southampton is not in my preferred system plays for next weekend I 'd be tempted to go with the underdog as a gut lay.Usually a coaching change inspires the players and it was clear with DeBoer they were lifeless. 

I think there's some value on today's game West Ham vs Huddersfield away team to win to nil 5.95 @Betsafe. You can also take the AH line if you want to be more conservative. West Ham has had an uninspiring/horror start and Huddersfield is doing quite the opposite, that's why I like the odds here.