** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > Aug 28th

Darran

On holiday at the moment so just very brief thoughts

AFC Fylde v Barrow

These two sides are liking to draw so far this season, but I think the home team look in better shape and should hopefully build on Saturday's win. Barrow did well enough to get a draw on Saturday in their first game since Paul Cox quit, but it sounds like all is not well there if he wanted to quit and Fylde seem a fair price

Guiseley v Hartlepool

Obviously I didn't see Guiseley's game on BT Sport on Saturday, but it sounded like that was a good thing as they lost in a dull game 2-0. It's early days, but they have lost all 3 away games conceding 9 and scoring 0. At home they have won once and drawn twice in 3 games so it does seem they are focusing on home points. I don't need to add more to what I wrote on Saturday about Hartlepool and 21/10 about a home win is a big price.

Maidstone v Dagenham & Redbridge

Going with the same bet as Saturday which won with ease and would have been successful in 4 out of 6 of Maidstone's games. It is even money again with Skybet.

Boston v Nuneaton

Granted Nuneaton's away form hasn't been great to say the least, they have shown glimmers of fair form. Boston aren't anything special and ended Saturday's game with 9 men. These two should be closer in the betting than they are and 61/25 with Marathon is a big price.

Darlington v Spennymoor

Darlington haven't won in 3 now and the last two results will have been especially disappointing. Spennymoor continue to defy their silly 100/1 price for the title that Betway went and very nearly beat Salford on Saturday. 11/5 an away win Marathon looks a spot of value.

Tamworth v Stockport

One point separates these two sides, but I think Stockport look the stronger and I am not surprised they are being backed. 19/10 with Marathon still looks value though.

Farnborough v Slough

Farnbrough won their first game of the season and have lost their next 3, where as Slough have done the complete opposite. Slough are looking good after that defeat to Kettering, who have won all 4 of their games, and they can win again at 6/5.

Thurrock v Billericay

God knows how Kingstonian beat Billericay because they have been terrible since. Glenn's side have won all 3 games since and in the end hammered Burgess Hill 6-1 on Saturday. Thurrock did play on Friday night, but I doubt that will be much of an advantage over Billericay. They won although they had lost their other 3 games and beating pointless Worthing 3-2 doesn't say a great deal. I am amazed Billericay aren't much shorter and a shade of odds on looks a cracking price. They look the Nap of the day.

nationalleagueodds.jpg

nationalleaguenorthodds.jpg

nationalleaguesouthodds.jpgnplodds.jpg

rpdodds.jpg

slpodds.jpg

Cheers for getting this thread started @addpea. Here are the full range of odds for the Bank Holiday weekend matches now they have been released. Great to see Merthyr dispose of Farnborough so easily. It'll be a tougher test for the Martyrs in this game because Hereford are not only a solid side but it's a local derby for both of these teams. I am still optimistic that Merthyr can come away with the win.

@GazBlades, @Gidds, @tictok, @allthethings, @Tanktop, @amtopm, @sammydubs@the bastardian@bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie@misky, @Cheltenhamwhite, @canaries91, @HastGill1, @Foinavon, @Neubs, @Duty281, @Jack A, @sap, @addpea, and @Marc Kearney, what do you think for these matches guys?

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Non-League Predictions > Aug 28th