** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

We Need Clear Tips

Kasande

This forum is great, entertaining and friendly. Whether the bets win or lose, I still enjoy coming on this website. It is your decision whether to follow or not and "enjoy" this forum. Maybe you can start off by giving "clear tips". Please respect all the tipsters who make a great effort to give their predictions/tips everyday. I apologize if I misunderstood your post as it didn't make much sense. Welcome to the forum and hope all your bets go well. Good luck. :ok

Posters across the forum give their own "clear tips". I mean, we could cherry-pick the ones we think are the best ones but then we would be discarding dozens of others who make genuinely decent calls. Have a look around the forums and you can pick and choose for yourself which tips you feel are the best to go for. A lot of posters on here research their picks a lot so they are well-informed and can often reap decent profit. :ok

I always cherry-pick the tipsters' tips. I thought nearly everybody did. *** Tipsters' tips also need to fit our personal style of bet - hence why we should cherry pick.

Now if a tipster is so good that a one point stake on every tip results in a consistent profit, then I'll stop cherry picking. (I wish); but until then our own judgement also counts.

57 minutes ago, Snoopdog said:

I always cherry-pick the tipsters' tips. I thought nearly everybody did. *** Tipsters' tips also need to fit our personal style of bet - hence why we should cherry pick.

Now if a tipster is so good that a one point stake on every tip results in a consistent profit, then I'll stop cherry picking. (I wish); but until then our own judgement also counts.

You clearly haven't seen our horse racing tips https://www.punterslounge.com/tips/free-horse-racing-tips :loon 

I don't see any tipster that can match that record and August is another winning month. :ok